how they make you laugh

(Preference: their go to way to make you laugh)

Adam Banks: He'll cross his eyes and smile at you until you laugh even if it means him getting a headache.

Charlie Conway: To make you laugh, Charlie will do his best impression of your most hated teacher.

Guy Germaine: Making you laugh is one of Guy's favorite past times so he'll sing loud and off key until he gets a laugh out of you.

Dean Portman: Dean will pull any and all funny faces until he can get you to laugh even if it makes him look like a crazy idiot.

Fulton Reed: Fulton will play with your hair and give you the best funny hairdo that he can manage to get you to laugh.

Lester Averman: Of all the ways he makes you laugh, your favorite is when he creates an elaborate backstory for passersby.

Luis Mendoza: If he really wants to make you laugh, Luis will dance around while singing the 'I'm Too Sexy' song.

Dwayne Robertson: Dwayne will give you a wild piggy back ride to get you to laugh, acting like a horse the entire time.

Jesse Hall: To make you laugh, Jesse purposefully tells you jokes wrong and will mix up punchlines.

(A/N: I've had this one in my drafts for a while now. I particularly like Luis's way of making you laugh lol What do you lovelies think? Would these things make you laugh? Let me know in the comments! Until next time! Thanks!!)