cute couple habit

(Preference: a cute couple habit you two have)

Adam Banks: After seeing 'George of the Jungle' (1997) on a date night, you and Adam picked up the habit of saying 'sleep sweet' to each other when saying goodnight on your nightly phone calls.

Charlie Conway: You and Charlie stumbled upon the song 'Mickey' by Toni Basil on the radio one day and from then on, you both have taken to sneaking up on each other and singing the song loudly with each other's names.

Guy Germaine: Since you and Guy only share two classes, you both leave sticky notes on each others lockers of things that happen throughout your day that you think the other would enjoy hearing about later.

Dean Portman: Whenever you and Dean get bored during class, which for Dean is pretty often, you'll have a competition to see who can flip the other off in the most creative way from across the classroom.

Fulton Reed: On days when it's really cold, Fulton will unzip his coat so that you can wrap your arms around his waist and then he'll zip his coat back up with you inside of it. Minus your head, of course.

Lester Averman: You and Les have gotten into the habit of talking to each other with fake accents. The longer the day goes on, the more unintelligible the accents become and they change from day to day.

Luis Mendoza: Sometimes when you and Luis are walking, you'll lightly kick each other in the butt. It's kind of become a way for you to say 'I love you' to each other without saying the actual words out loud.

Dwayne Robertson: You don't know who started it but you and Dwayne developed the habit of spontaneously wrapping your arms around the other, pinning their arms down, and yelling out  'LASSO!' at the top of your lungs.

(A/N: I know I technically already posted twice this week but I'm not gonna count the poll results as an actual chapter. I actually finished this one weeks ago and have been waiting to post it. Here it is! lol And remember, requests are open! That's all for now! Until next time! Thanks!!)