jealous guy (a.b.) (requested)

(A/N: This oneshot was requested by sunshineonthestreet. Sorry it took me so long! I hope you like it! The title is a reference to the song of the same name by John Lennon. Now, on with the oneshot! Thanks!!)

       "What'd you get for #9?"

       I looked at my notebook before turning back to Guy. "I got 87. How 'bout you?"

       "Um, the Declaration of Independence. I thought we were doing History first." 

       I burst out laughing, Guy joining in a second later. 

       Guy and I had been hanging out a lot lately. After my boyfriend, Adam, got picked for varsity and was spending a lot of time with his team, I had started to get pretty lonely. That's when Guy and I started to really hang out during hockey practice. It turned out that we had a lot of similar interests and he was just as lonely after his breakup with Connie. Now here we were doing homework in my dorm after school. 

       Our laughter died down as I heard a knock on my door. I stood up and gave Guy the 'one sec' hand signal. 

      "Who is it?" I called out.

       "It's me!" I heard from the other side. 

       It had me nearly ripping the door off its hinges in my haste to open it. It was Adam! Once the door was open, I saw him standing there with flowers in his hand. My heart melted at the sight. I forgot just how much I'd been missing him.

       "Hi, Love." Adam said, handing me the flowers. "I got these for you. I figured we could spend some time together since I don't have practice tonight."

       I took the flowers with gentle hands. "Hi, Charming. I actually have Guy over to do some homework but you're welcome to join us." I said back. Adam looked behind me into my room and a sour looked crossed his face as he saw Guy.

       "Uh, actually Y/N, I just remembered that I told Averman we'd play video games tonight. I'll see you guys later." Guy said, as he packed his stuff.

       "Wait, Guy, you don't have to leave." I tried to tell him but he'd already gone by the time I finished.

       "I thought you did homework with him last night." Adam said, his jaw clenching the slightest bit.

       "We did. But we decided to do it again tonight. It's no big deal."

       "It's a big deal to me, Y/N. It just seems like every time I try to see you, he's already here."

       "Well, to be fair, it hasn't been that many times. You're always busy with varsity stuff."

       "I can't help that, Y/N, you know that. But you can help hanging out with Guy so much. I mean, you're mine, not his!" Adam exclaimed. He even stomped his foot like a toddler.

       "Wait...are you jealous, Adam?" I asked, a smirk working it's way onto my face.

       "What? Jealous? No way!" Adam said but the blush on his cheeks said otherwise.

       "Aw, Charming. I promise there's no need to be jealous." I said, wrapping my arms around his waist.

       Adam wrapped his arms around me too but still had a bit of a sour expression. "Really?"

       "Yes, really. Adam, Guy and I are just friends. With you being away a lot with varsity and Connie and Guy taking a break, we just kind of formed a friendship. But I can promise you that that's all it is. A friendship." I said.

       That wiped the sour expression clean off his face. Adam then brought me in for a tight hug, burying his face in my hair.

       "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get jealous. I just miss you is all." Adam said, softly into my hair.

       "I miss you too." I said, putting my head on his shoulder. We stood there for a few minutes before we pulled away. "You know you're going to have to apologize to Guy, right?"

       "Yeah, I know. I'll talk to him tomorrow." He said, leading me back into my room.

       "And as punishment for being jealous, you now have to help me with my homework since you scared off my original study buddy." I said, earning a groan from Adam.

       The next day, Adam and Guy patched things up. The three of us even made plans to go to the movies. To our surprise, Connie even came along and by the end of the night, she and Guy were back together. It was nice to have things back to normal.

(A/N: Thanks again to sunshineonthestreet for the request! I hope you liked it. Requests are currently closed but will be open again soon. I hope you all liked this oneshot! Until next time! Thanks!!)