random headcanons #1

(Preference: just some random headcanons I have for each of the Ducks)

Adam Banks: Adam's family usually takes one nice vacation each year and have been to Hawaii twice.

Charlie Conway: Charlie once tried to join the school band as a trumpet player but the neighbors complained about the noise.

Guy Germaine: Guy is superstitious when it comes to hockey and won't wash his socks if the Ducks are on a winning streak.

Dean Portman: Dean actually used to be shy when he was little but peewee hockey really broke him out of his shell.

Fulton Reed: Fulton has dyslexia but wasn't diagnosed until a teacher at Eden Hall noticed his struggles weren't from lack of trying, as many others thought.

Lester Averman: Les is the second oldest of five siblings and almost didn't join District 5 because his parents needed his help watching his younger siblings.

Luis Mendoza: Luis brought his childhood teddy bear (that's dressed like a surfer) with him to Eden Hall for when he gets homesick. 

Dwayne Robertson: As a child, Dwayne thought he was allergic to horses and got very upset when in fact he was allergic to the alfalfa they fed the horses.

(A/N: I thought I'd try something different this time so here are some headcanons! I might do more of these as I actually liked coming up with them. What do you think? Let me know in the comments! Until next time! Thanks!!)