what kind of drunk they are

(Preference: what kind of drunk they are and example of talking to them when they're drunk)

(A/N: For all intents and purposes, all of the Ducks mentioned here are aged up to 21+)

Adam Banks: The Touchy-Feely Drunk! Usually, the most physical affection he'll show anyone is pats on the back or maybe a hug if the Ducks win a game but drunk Adam is a different story. He'll hang off of whoever he's talking to and will usually find you after a while, wrapping his arms around you and burying his head between your shoulder and your neck.

"Adam, you gotta let go. I need to use the bathroom."

"Nooo. Staaay! You're so warm!"

Charlie Conway: The Sloppy Drunk! Not exactly surprising with the nickname Spaz-way, Charlie's reflexes go into the negatives and he trips over not only himself but his words too to the point where you actually question whether he's speaking English or not.

"Charlie, watch your cup. You're spilling it."

"N'am not. Yer juss messin' wiff me."

Guy Germaine: The Wildcard Drunk! Guy has a bit of all the drunk personalities and you never know which one is going to make an appearance. The other Ducks will actually take bets on which one will show up at each party.

"Guy Germaine! You put your shirt back on right now!"

"Ooh, looks like we got Naked Guy this time! Pay up, losers!"

Greg Goldberg: The Tough Guy Drunk! After he's reached his limit, he's ready to fight every and anyone. No-one ever takes him up on a real fight but a few of the guys will indulge him in some arm wrestling.

"Okay, Goldberg, you win. You're the champion."

"YEAH! GOLDIE IS CHAMPION OF THE WORLD!"

Lester Averman: The Philosopher Drunk! He's not exactly Plato but alcohol definitely brings out Averman's inner philosopher. He'll muse for hours if you let him. Just don't expect all of his musings to be...intelligent.

"Think about it though, guys. Just why isn't the number "11" pronounced like onety-one? Or the number "12" onety-two?"

"Okay, no more refills for Socrates here."

Luis Mendoza: The Sentimental Drunk! You wouldn't think it with how cool he usually acts but Luis turns into a big sentimental teddy bear when he's had a few. He loves reminiscing about good times with the Ducks...whether he was there or not.

"I'm just sayin', we should all go to another North Stars game!"

"Speedy, you weren't even there! You were in Miami!"

Dwayne Robertson: The Infantile Drunk! All of his level-headedness and maturity goes right out the window when Dwayne gets his drink on. He basically becomes a big toddler and needs almost constant supervision if you don't want chaos to ensue.

"Dwayne, seriously?! Why is there cereal all over the floor?!"

"I wanted the priiize. Look how coOol it is!"

(A/N: I know I said that all the Ducks are 21+ in this one but feel free to imagine them whatever age you think they'd be🥴)