who they're jealous of

(Preference: the Duck they're most afraid to lose you to)

Adam Banks: Charlie. Charlie's leadership and welcoming attitude make him Adam's #1 rival for you romantically.

Charlie Conway: Adam. Adam's natural talent and his family's wealth make Charlie very insecure about your friendship with him.

Guy Germaine: Luis. Luis's suaveness and his skating ability really can get Guy jealous whenever he's around you.

Dean Portman: Fulton. Though he knows his best friend would never make a move on you, the bond you two share can be intimidating sometimes.

Fulton Reed: Dwayne. His positive attitude and sunny disposition really make Fulton nervous that you might like him better than him.

Lester Averman: Guy. Les is sometimes jealous of Guy's laid back attitude and sometimes wonders if you'd prefer someone like that to him.

Luis Mendoza: Dean. Though Luis would never admit it, he views Dean as a real romantic threat to your relationship.

Dwayne Robertson: Lester. With his quick humor and cool job, Dwayne really sees Les as a romantic rival for you.

Jesse Hall: Adam. Not that he'd ever admit being jealous of the cake-eater but the way you two get along so easily rubs him the wrong way.

(A/N: Well? How'd I do? Do you think these are accurate? Let me know in the comments! That's all for now. Until next time! Thanks!!)