jealousy scale

(Preference: where they fall on the jealousy scale from 1 to 10 and how they act when jealous)

Adam Banks: 7/10 He's on the higher end of the scale. He's typically wary of anyone who gets close to you that he doesn't know and tends to hover a bit in those instances. You know he's jealous when his arm slides its way around your waist and he pulls you into his side, doing his best 'tough guy' act to get them to back off.

Charlie Conway: 9/10 He's the second highest on the scale. If his previous behavior wasn't any indication, Charlie can be pretty aggressive when he's jealous. He'll plant himself firmly between you and whoever he thinks is a threat to your relationship and he's not above getting in someone's face because of it.

Guy Germaine: 3/10 He's the lowest on the jealousy scale! Guy trusts you completely and you rarely give him a reason to be jealous. If he sees someone getting a little too close, he just calmly joins you at your side and introduces himself with a friendly but firm smile.

Greg Goldberg: 6/10 He's slightly on the higher end but still close to midway. Most of his jealousy actually stems from his own insecurities. He's worried that you'll "realize he's not good enough for you and someone will come and steal you away", as he puts it, so he'll usually pull you away from any situation that he feels uncomfortable with.

Lester Averman: 5/10 He's smack dab in the middle on the scale. Not too jealous but not too calm either. Depending on the person trying to hit on you, he'll actually get a kick out of watching the person strike out with you. In any case, he'll just walk up to you and give you a hug, thanking the person for finding you for him.

Luis Mendoza: 10/10 He's the highest on the jealousy scale! This boy and his jealousy. If it has a pulse, it's a threat. He's even lashed out at the other Ducks a few times. Any stranger that gets too close is immediately met with a death glare from him as he wraps his arm around your shoulders and gives you a big kiss to show his firm stance of 'back off or you'll be sorry'.

Dwayne Robertson: 4/10 He's on the lower end of the scale. He's pretty secure in your relationship so he doesn't get jealous too often. That's not to say that he won't make his status as your boyfriend known by grabbing your hand should he be suspicious of someone's intentions with you.