🦃do they watch the parade🦃

(Preference: do they watch the thanksgiving parade?)

Adam Banks: Sort of! If you want to watch the parade then he'll watch with you but he doesn't seek it out on his own.

Charlie Conway: Yes! It's a Thanksgiving tradition for him and his mom to sit down and watch the parade before they start making dinner.

Guy Germaine: Sort of! He likes seeing the different floats and balloons but it's not his top priority for the day.

Dean Portman: No! Dean's not really into the whole parade thing unless there's a musical act that he wants to see perform, which is rare.

Fulton Reed: Sort of! He'll watch it to make you happy but he'd much rather watch something else, not really caring for the floats and balloons.

Lester Averman: Yes! Les loves watching the parade with you and/or with family each year, especially if something goes wrong.

Luis Mendoza: Sort of! He'll watch a bit of it but as it's a tradition to watch it at home, it makes him feel a little bit homesick.

Dwayne Robertson: Yes! Dwayne loves that you love the parade and will sit and watch the whole thing with you, calling out the different balloons as they pass on screen.

Jesse Hall: No! Jesse thinks he's above all the 'little kid' stuff that comes with Thanksgiving but that doesn't mean you don't catch him watching out of the corner of his eye.

(A/N: Happy Thanksgiving! I had to get at least one Thanksgiving themed preference in! Do you lovelies watch the parade? I watch as much as I can of it because I tend to sleep in and miss most of it but I love watching the musical theater performances. That's all for now! Until next time! Thanks!!)