❗ 🥳 34k AMaA 🥳❗(CLOSED)

Hey lovelies! Welcome to the 34k AMaA! So, to start this thing off I thought I'd answer a few simple questions and set a few ground rules (aka the almost in AMaA).

I won't be sharing anything too personal but I will say that you can call me Sunshine, I'm 18+, and I like to sing.

As for rules, I just ask that you keep things respectful and nothing too out of line. If I don't want to answer the question, I'll respond with either a fact about the TMD film series or with a random headcanon I have about a Duck of my choosing. That sound fair to you?

You can send any asks in a PM if you want to remain anonymous or you can comment them down below!

I think that's it so, without further ado, let the AMaA begin!!

~~~

Things are a bit quiet so here are a few question and answers from the first AMaA!

Q. Favorite ducks ship?

A. Besides Y/N and the Ducks, I'd have to go with Connie and Guy. The fact that they go the distance and are married with kids makes my shipper heart so proud! lol

 The fact that they go the distance and are married with kids makes my shipper heart so proud! lol

Q. Who's your favorite duck?

A. Honestly, I love all the Ducks equally and to try and pick a favorite is- Adam Banks lol 😂

 Honestly, I love all the Ducks equally and to try and pick a favorite is- Adam Banks lol 😂

Ooh! Here's one from anonymous!

Q. What's your favorite oneshot that you've written?

A. Honestly, I can't pick a favorite! There are some that I really like and loved writing and then there are others that are kind of meh to me. I'm proud of all of them though!

 I'm proud of all of them though!

I'm going to keep this AMaA open until 35k and then switch it for requests so if you have any questions, get them in while you can!