Chapter 11: Beach Walk and Serious Talk

Lauryn's POV

Luckily we're all on spring break, otherwise I would miss so much school. I've been out in the hospital for 3 days.

I'm casually laying on my bed, stalking people on Instagram.

My doorbell rings. I'm the only one home as of right now, so I peek through the window. It's Devon... The only thing I remember is me slapping him and him then singing to me while I was in the hospital. His voice was so soft and amazing and clear.

I quickly throw on a sweatshirt without a hoodie and leggings. I rush downstairs and open the door and see him turned around, starting to walk away. I call out his name.

✿ ✿ ✿

"So how was the hospital?" Devon asks.

"It was fine, but every time I woke up, some fluid went into my arm and I kept getting knocked out," I laugh quietly.

"Do you remember anything?"

"Well that depends, is there something I should remember?"

He laughs and gives me a friendly shove. He opens his mouth to say something but nothing comes out. I raise my eyebrows and tilt my head very slightly.
"So... what about us?"
I give him a questioning look and say, "what do you mean 'what about us?' "
He doesn't say anything but he suddenly holds my face. Then he lets go and walks away.

✿ ✿ ✿
-αυтнσяѕ иσтє-
Hey!! I'm on spring break so I might write a whole lot more. The next few chapters might be sad but things will look up!! Thanks for being here and keep reading!! PinkDancerLove
ShayLogical