Chapter 20: The End

Lauryn's POV

I just got a call from Josh. He's leaving to California to do a movie. The light in my life has been stomped out.

Over the next few days I stayed home from school. My mom supported me through it. I kept getting texts and calls from Santana, Quinn, and Devon.

Devon.

On a Sunday morning a woke up to a knock on the door. I looked out my window and saw Devon. I quickly applied some light makeup and opened the door with my unbrushed hair, silky blouse, and spandex shorts that I used for pajamas. Good enough.

"Why aren't you answering my texts? I'm worried for you Laur.."

I opened my mouth to speak but instead tears came crashing down and I collapsed in his arms. He didn't say anything but he walked me to the couch.

After I composed myself he started talking.

"You do know how I've been feeling right? I've been here for you all this time. But you always ran to Josh. I never kissed Rachel. She kissed me and after she did I punched her in the eye."

I couldn't believe it. I fell against his shoulder. This is how stuff was supposed to be. Me and Him were meant to be.

Devon is my Love. He is my Life Line.

Epilogue.

Devon and Lauryn stay together for the rest of high school. They both go to Yale together and end up getting married and having two beautiful children; Octavia (named after little Octave) and Brady.

-authors note-
get it?!!!!!!!! Love's Life Line? No? okay...

anyways I hope you enjoyed the story!!

new story coming up called "My Life. My Choices"

Be prepared!