Chapter 13: Octavia Makeoveria

Santana's POV

Octavia was a beautiful girl, but she didn't know it. She was super sweet and had to keep pushing her black glasses up.

"Have you ever had a makeover?" Lauryn asked.

"What's that?" Octavia said with innocent eyes.

We both shared a smile and took Octavia to the Mall.

Our first stop was the Hair Salon. She didn't know what to do so we told her to sit in the purple reclining chair while we decided her new hairstyle. Lauryn and I decided on a shiny overcoat and slightly lighter blue highlights. When she was finished, we both let out a squeal.

As we walked over to the Beauty Department, we learned a whole lot of things about Octavia. She could sing high and low in a pitch perfect voice. Lauryn gave her the nickname Octave. The most interesting part was how she knew our names. She had a sixth sense where she knew everyone's names. She came from a place called Lètalia. There were others who had other senses like being able to predict weather, read minds, predict the future. They were called Letians. We didn't ask whether this was a planet or a country or something. It seemed too rude.

When we left, Octave no longer had her square glasses, but beautiful contacts that showed her amazing grey eyes. She was taught how to apply makeup that made her eyes wider, her lips bigger, and her cheekbones more prominent.

We decided to crash at Lauryn's house because her mom was busy on a business trip. We had Octavia sing for us. It was beautiful. (Watch the video in the media)

✿ ✿ ✿
-αυтнσяѕ иσтє-
Yes I know the video isn't Taylor Swift I did that on purpose. I used Christina Grimmie's version because TeamGrimmie and she's a much beautifuller singer (in my opinion). Anyway, be prepared for sadness. It's going to hit you like a storm.