Chapter 15: A Replacement.

Lauryn's POV

Santana and I found a place for Octave to stay while we were at school.

Brent ran up to me. "Lauryn!! I have someone I want you to meet. He's by my locker and he's going to this school now!!" I was amused at his excitement.

I reluctantly follow him to his locker.

Leaning against the locker is most likely who I'm supposed to meet. The guy is sturdily built with a charming white smile. He stares at me for what seems like a thousand years.

"Alright... You two are now dance partners because I'm leaving to Punta Cana for a week.. So uh go get to know each other." Brent smiles at me and runs off.

"Um. Hey I'm Lauryn. "

"I know. Brent told me about you. I'm Josh. "

He smiled and I heard the hall fall silent.

"Well, let's see your schedule. "

I looked over it and I knew Brent was trynna set us up. We had every single class together. Only Brent could make that happen because he was an office aide.

I didn't mind, Josh was like, freaking angelic-looking. With him around, Devon and Grant disappeared.

✿ ✿ ✿
-αυтнσяѕ иσтє-
Oooooooohhhh Lauryyynnn.

Josh Hutcherson is like bae status right now like holy god please marry me

<> questions <>
1.) Who do you ship?
-Devon and Lauryn
-Grant and Lauryn
-Or Josh & Lauryn ??

I personally think Josh and Lauryn is so cute.

2.) If one of the boys were to move away, who do you think would?

3.) Favorite Guy Celeb? (I just wanna know lol)

🙌Josh Hutcherson is so friggen cute omf🙌