Chapter 4

*Anna's POV*

It was the day of the concert and I was about to Fangirl out of my mind! Stella had just arrived and we were getting ready in the bathroom.
"I'm scared." I told her.
"Dude! They won't judge you! I promise." She smiled at me as she straightened another piece of her hair. I knew she was confident. I wasn't. I was meeting these amazing people. How could I be confident? What if they thought I was out of my mind crazy? "Wanna run to the gas station to buy us, an Kyle some Peace Teas?" I was zoned out. I was worrying too much. "Anna!" Stella shook my shoulder. "Huh?" I mumbled. "Do you wanna get some Peace Tea for Kyle..." She said back to me, weirded out. "Oh... Yeah.. Sure." I replied, feeling embarrassed. "Sorry. I'm nervous..." I admitted. "Aww! Don't be! They love you. Even if they don't know you, I'm sure they do. You support them. Kyle notices you on social media. He knows you. And he's gonna enjoy meeting you."
I loved Stella for trying to calm me down, even when it seemed impossible. I smiled a little. "Thanks Stells..." I sighed, "let's get going." She unplugged the straightener and grabbed her money and put it in her bra. I laughed at where she had placed her money. I was truly glad that this girl was my best friend.

ιѕѕυєѕ. (A Kyle David Hall Fanfic✌️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें