Chapter 12

Anna's POV

For the past few days, i've been waiting around to see if Kyle would actually text me.

Come on, Kyle! I thought to myself. I know you're alive.. At least I hope so...

Anna... You're just overreacting. He'll come around

Then again, It was five days after tour. I paced around my room.

Dammit Kyle, why are you in my head every second of the day? 

 i sighed. I was lovesick for a youtuber that i'd never have a chance of even being friends with. we'd probably talk awkwardly, and then stop talking forever. I needed to get over myself.

Maybe he just didn't want to talk to me. 

Or maybe I was overreacting. I'm not sure. whatever.

I headed downstairs and grabbed a bag of cheetos and my Peace Tea can, and headed back up to my room, and started up a Robby Epicsauce video. 

"Hey guys, Its Robby." His simple but signature opening always made me smile.  I laid back with my laptop on my stomach and watched a few of his videos.

In the suggested videos, It was Kyle's Christmas video, named "Hanging Out With Kyle :)"

It was one of my favorites. Maybe my all-time favorite. I love when Kyle makes videos just to catch us  up, and talk to him.  I don't know, it makes the Kyeforce feel like an even closer family when he does.

I refrained from clicking on it though. I was thinking about him enough already. I clicked on "Mr. Brightside" by The Killers and went over to my floor mirror, and sat in front of it. 

I put up my hair, and hummed along to the music. 

I must have zoned out though, because before I knew it, the song was over, and YouTube automatically began to play "Your Biggest Fan" by NeverShoutNever.

I hummed along to that one also, but I was overwhelmed with all of my Kyle-filled thoughts. 

I began to sing, and drifted off into my unusual state of mind where all I focused on was the music.

The song came to a close before I knew it, and then I heard a noise.

It was the good ol' tri-tone noise that comes from my iPhone.

wait a second... Kyle?

i stood up and ran over to my bed and threw the blankets in the air, searching for my phone.

I've waited so long, and now I couldn't find my phone. great. this night couldn't be any weirder.

I ran into the other room to search for my mom's phone, and called mine.

I went back into my room and saw my phone ringing, laying on the floor.

Wow Anna. How long is it gonna take you to become levelheaded? 

I reached down and grabbed my phone as a bright and excited smile began to form on my face.