Chapter 24

Anna's POV

I laid on my bed on my chest and kicked my feet in the air. I watched the snow fall from my window, and waited for Kyle to text back. "All I Want" by Kodaline played in the background, and my life felt like a cocky love story in that moment. We were so close, yet so far away. I was so lost in his world, and he was lost in mine, I could tell. After the song ended, "Heart Shaped Box" by Nirvana began to play, and Kyle texted me back. 

I have a bad ass x-mas present for you, you're gonna love it. <3 

I smiled and replied quickly, asking what it was.

You'll see.

Ugh, I just wish he'd tell me.

"Anna, are we ever gonna actually  hang out again or not?" Stella sighed.

"What do you mean, Stell?" I became confused and I turned around to see that her eyebrows were furrowed.

"Kyle this, Kyle that, right?" She sat on my bed, "Yeah. always."

"What're you trying to say.." I sat up and looked at her in desperation for an answer. "The First Punch" by Pierce The Veil starts to play, and Stella stands up.

"I'm sick of everything being about you two, or just him in general. It's Sickening, Anna!" She began to yell at me, "I'm not gonna bother to stick around anymore if you're gonna treat me like your little bitch who follows you around while you kiss Kyle's ass. We're not dogs, for gods sake."

"Stella, why can't you accept the fact that I lo-"

"I KNOW YOU LOVE HIM, ANNA! That's all I hear from you, every five seconds! Kyle and I did this, Kyle and I did that. Well I'm glad you've got all you need in your life, because it seems to me that you'll be just fine without me." She picked up her things, walked to the door, threw it open, and ran downstairs, exiting my house.

"Stella, are you fucking kidding me.." I sighed and began to cry. I didn't even think that I'd done anything wrong.

I laid back down, wiped my eyes, and looked back out of my window, watching Stella leave my house for what seemed like the last time.