Chapter 13

Anna's POV

 Kyle texted me.

holy shit. the text read:

"Hey. I hope you're not mad that I haven't gotten around to texting you. I haven't forgotten about you! c:" 

I was blushing, fangirling, smiling, and crying all at once.

The one and only Kyle David Hall was spending time on me. Woah. 

I couldn't believe my eyes..

Kyle's POV

i was uploading my newest My Digital Escape video when Anna replied to me.

"Omg you actually texted me.... I mean. Hey dude.. c:"

Why did I find her fangirling over me to be super cute? I don't understand my own feelings.

This girl just made me feel such a weird and incredible way.. It was beyond explaining.

So I sent out another tweet. "This girl makes my heart beat,"  Along with my signature rocket emoji. 

I hope she sees it. I hope she realizes that its about her. I really want her to know that my feelings are real..

I texted her back: "Hey beautiful cx how are you doing?"

Wow. I sure am basic.

And to top it off, I decided i'd wait until I got to know her better. I know we're both loyal from what i have seen, but I really dont want to get hurt again. I really hope she's different from the rest.

I hope she's no heartbreaker. My worries aren't major, though.

she seems like one I can hold onto for a very long time.