Chapter 14

Kyle's POV

Anna and I have been texting back and forth for a few days now. Every time I get a text from her, my hearts starts beating a little bit faster as I struggle to open her reply. I can't believe I found a girl that could make me feel this way after last time.

But there's this nagging feeling within me that says that she doesn't like me. I don't know if I can handle liking her when she doesn't return my feelings. Anna makes me so incredibly happy and I don't want to lose her. Not that I can lose what I never had in the first place.

• • •

Anna's POV

I wonder what Kyle thinks about me. Am I annoying to him? I hope that I'm not because he's honestly the best thing that's ever happened to me. There's been so many bad things that have happened to me before Kyle came into my life, and now that he's here, things are finally starting to look up. I crack open a Peace Tea (one of the many addictions I've picked up from Kyle) and unlock my phone. my heart almost stops as I see one message from Kyle. I'm not entirely sure what this feeling is, but it may just be love.

A/N: Hello lovely people :D My name is Lauren and I'm the co-writer that's helping Meghan out. I hope you guys enjoyed reading this chapter even though it may not be the best. If you want to reach me anywhere else, my wattpad is sxrcastic or my Instagram is aestheticsatan. Thank you guys again for reading c: