Chapter 26

Anna's POV

Billy drove us to Kyle's house, and I was greeted by his mother, who'd been sweet enough to make me some hot chocolate with little marshmallows floating in it.

"Thank you.. so much, Mrs. Hall," I sighed.

"Anything for you sweetheart, you've done so much for Kyle, its the least I could do."

After sipping on my hot chocolate for a few minutes, I finally spoke up.
"I.. Can't believe she's moving. And without telling me.."

Kyle pulled me in for another hug and we sat with Billy on the couch looking out the window as the snowflakes fell onto the ground outside.

I then let out a yawn and rested my head on Kyle's shoulder.

"Tired?" He asked.

"No.. I'm fine." I forced a slight smile onto my face and looked up to the ceiling.

Fine? Not at all. I am, in fact, VERY tired. Tired of the bullshit that surrounds my life. Tired of every single thing that happens to me. Sick and fucking tired of being consumed by the Internet and fucking sick of everything being my fault. So, yes. I am tired.

I closed my eyes and felt tears well up in my eyes. I kept them closed and hid my face.

What the hell is wrong with me.. Can't you do anything right, Anna? Not a single fucking thing?

"Kyle, I think I should go home."

Guess not.