Chapter 8

*Kyles POV*
I looked over as I finished my noodles & saw 2 girls hugging each other. I then realized they were hugging and screaming over me.

Wow.

This is outrageous.

I looked over at them and gave them a smile. I swear, last time I checked, I was just another human.

I stood up and acted normally as I made another sale.

The two girls slowly approached me.

"Hey, Kyle! It's such an honor to be able to meet you." She was a few inches shorter than me, had red-brown hair with blonde highlights, and she was obviously confident.

"Oh, hey." I smiled brightly. "I'm just another person, I don't see the big deal," I felt my cheeks turn red, as if I was blushing. I looked down and saw this adorable young teen in the arms of the one I had just met, hugging her to death and not even noticing I'm here.

"Aww, who's she?" I looked down the shorter girl.

"Oh, that's Anna. She's sort of having a Fangirl seizure," she giggled. I liked this girl. She was sweet, funny, and genuine.

"I'm Stella, by the way," she held out her hand. I was too zoned out from focusing on Anna. "Huh? Oh yeah. Hey. I'm obviously Kyle," I laughed nervously.

Anna then let go of Stella. She looked at me and squealed, and then quickly grabbing onto me and hugging me tightly. She's so small. It's so adorable.

I laughed and held her to me. She looked up at me. "Hey there, pretty lady," I smiled with a smirk on my face, as I spoke in a silly voice.

She sniffled & laughed. "Hey cutie booty," she giggled.

There was something different about these girls. Something great. Something new.

I wanted to get to know them.

Badly.