Chapter 11

Kyle's POV

I arrive home and instantly go on to Twitter. Thinking of Anna, I quickly type out a tweet that says "She's everything I've ever wanted, but I'm afraid I'll scare her off".

You know, typical Kyle..

Anyways, I opened up a fresh peace tea and start filming a new video.

"Hey guys, what's up. So I'm back, but I am unfortunately very sick." Did I mention I came down with something after tour? Probably not. Anna was stuck in my head like a cliche song.
"I just now got out of bed after four days of being in bed. Literally, I have frickin' food over here in my bed, still. I got my frickin' teddy bear, and thermometer, and what not... And yeah."

I then paused my camera and texted Anna. How did she make me so happy?

"Hey. I hope you're not mad that I haven't gotten around to texting you. I haven't forgotten about you! c:" 

I continued filming.

"So today's video is truth or dare... and... yeah. I asked you guys on twitter to send me some truths and dares and such... and let's start off with something pretty big.. I guess they wanted me to call Johnnie and ask him out.. so.. Let's do this! Shall we?"

I stopped for a second. I dialed Johnnie's number but I couldn't stop thinking about her. Wow.

"Hey dude,  I have a question," I said. I felt like I was talking to Anna and I barely knew her. 

"Yeah?" Johnnie replied.

"Uh.. will you go out with me..?" I smiled and held in my laughter. 

"Uhmmmm. I thought we were already going out.." Johnnie joked.

I laughed. "Oh! w-well yeah we are.. It was.. yeah I just had to do it for the truth or dare.. I forgot. We are dating."

"Ill see you later, baby," Johnnie laughed.

"Oh.. Uh. Bye!" I hung up nervously. 

Anna, how do you always manage to linger in my thoughts?

I wondered about all of the ways I felt toward this girl that was becoming a major thought in my head.

"Come on, Anna. reply already! " I thought to myself.

Ugh. I laid back on the floor for a minute. 

It was then when my phone went off and a jolt of excitement sprung through my body.

UPDATE:

I'm still sorry for the lack of writing. However, I have 2.5k readers and that means the FUCKING WORLD TO ME! ^~^ If you guys would like to follow me on social media, I'd highly appreciate if you follow me on Twitter: PierceTheMeghan, or on Instagram: Kyledavidhal. I will probably be having a co-writer to help me out a little bit, while im stuck in a rut, or when I don't have time to write. Bear with me, thank you for the support! If you have any ideas, don't hesitate to inbox me! ~Meghan♥