Chapter 6

*Kyles POV*

A few more days past, and I was on my way to Cleveland, Ohio, another place in my home state, coming from my hometown area, Columbus. I was energized, and received many peace tea cans in the past 2 days of tour. I was wearing my tiger shirt that I had similar to Johnnie Guilbert's, black skinny jeans, my Vans, and my purple Neff beanie. I had a special feeling about tonight. I had not yet met anyone I felt a super strong connection with yet. But looking back, I now remember that night to be a quite powerful one. I had gotten the merch set up in record time, and I went to go turn on the disco ball the venue had. Of course, I took a vine of the disco ball in black and white, and put music over it. I went outside before the first band started to play, and it sounded like nothing but wind and guitar strums. I hoped that we would get out of this area alive, considering the outrageous snow fall planned for later tonight. I took some deep breaths, and sipped on my peace tea. "Kyle, are you ready to come in for the show?" Austin said, walking out of the venue to find me. "You're going to get attacked by teenage girls if you don't move it." I smirked and laughed. "I know dude. Give me a sec." Austin walked back inside. And let me tell you, he was right. Cars began to pull up and I could hear a well-known Fangirl scream coming from a car pulling up. I hurried back inside and rushed to my merch table. Tonight was going to be hyped and I couldn't wait to fulfill it.