Chapter 18

Anna's POV

I walked around the grounds, past the tents, bought a few shirts, and a water bottle. No YouTubers in sight, let alone Kyle. 

"It's okay, Love," Stella said to me, "He's here. We'll find him."

We walked down the hill of tents to the Journey's stages, and got into the pit for As It Is. Little did I know Patty would get into the crowd during my favorite song, Dial Tones! For a newer band, they were great! 

Afterward, we walked back up to the hill to the Warped YouTubers tent. Fans waited in line, and the staff was setting up for the Meet and Greet. We got a good spot in line, and got there right on time. 

Jordan Sweeto and Samm Rochelle came out to greet everybody, and I got a quick picture with Samm, since she wasn't apart of the tour. 

"Hey, Samm," I said, stopping her before she walked away, "Have you... seen Kyle..?" I looked down shyly. "I'm... Anna."

"Oh, yeah! Anna!" I looked at her confusedly as she replied. "He was just talking about you! Give me 5 minutes, darling. I'll be riiiight back." 

She ran off before I could say anything else, and I looked at Stella with a surprised and nervous look on my face. 

"Oh my God!" She squealed, "Samm is actually gonna go get him! Just for you!"

I blushed and looked up at the sky. My stomach wasn't filled with butterflies. Screw that! There was a whole zoo in there, and I was sure of it.

Kyle's POV

"Kyle! Kyle I found her! She's in the line! She's here! I can't bel-"

"Samm! Samm calm down," I laughed, "Go get her. I'll meet her half way."

She sighed, "Fine... I'll do it, for love."

I looked up and smiled. I wondered if she felt the same way I did. Nervous, giggly, silly, and lovey dovey; all at once.