Chapter 5

Kyles POV

it's finally my first day on tour! I can't wait to meet so many amazing people.
"I'm excited, and nervous." I said.
It was silent for a second. Justin Mondzak, a member of the band touring with Austin, 7 Minutes In Heaven, was the first to speak up after me. "I'm stoked. I really can't wait to meet a ton of our supporters." Alex Rogers, another member of the band replied to him, "I know! I'm so excited to be on the road again." I wondered if I would meet someone I would keep in touch with on tour. Not a band member, but a supporter. I looked up at the sky. I thought to myself, 'come on Kyle. You'll make a ton of amazing friends'. What if I found a girl I had an interest in? Or a best friend? Or the perfect girl; my best friend, so beautiful and gorgeous. Irresistible, but not being able to have her quite yet. Yeah. That's the girl I wanted. One that wouldn't be afraid to kill the occasional spider for me. I took a drink from my can of Razzelberry Peace Tea. I smiled. I thought to myself - this month is your month, Kyle. You deserve love, too.

_________________________

Kyle's POV

As we arrived at the first venue, I became even more nervous by the second. What would everyone think of me?
I walked inside of the venue and began to set up the Merch table. I started to set the Austin Jones merch out on the table. I was whistling the rhythm to his hit song; "Beauty Vocabulary". Soon enough, teenage girls began to fill the venue, and guys and girls combined filed in later. I was greeted by at least half of the crowd already. Wow, there are A LOT of KyeForce family members. I loved a different thing about every one of them. Humorous, beautiful, silly, cute, funny, sarcastic, goofy. They were all amazing people. At the end of the show I met even MORE of the KyeForce. I was written on, I wrote on people, AND their belongings. I was very tired by the end of the night. The boys of 7 Minutes In Heaven looked at me in exhaust and grinned. "Man! That was something! I think I sweat more when they crowded me to get stuff sighed than I did on stage!" Timmy Rasmussen, a member of the band sighed. Austin finished his meet-and-greet, and the boys from The Resolution (minus Patrick,) and the Millennium met us outside the venue. "That was sick!" Austin Gasped. As for me, tonight seemed like it couldn't be topped. But I was wrong. I was in for a real surprise later on.