Chapter 1

*Kyle's POV*

Well today's the day. I'm on my way to the airport, heading to meet Austin. I can't believe this is actually happening! I'm so stoked! I'm touring with 7 Minutes In Heaven, the Millennium, and the Resolution. Not to mention my man, Austin Jones! I'm so hyper right now. I'm just disappointed that my teachers are being so lame over the situation. It's crazy im living my dream at such a young age! I could really use a peace tea right now, though. My thoughts are so scattered.

Later, I woke up on the plane when we were landing. I was so excited! I fixed my hair real quick with the camera on my iPhone, looking a little weird and paranoid. But I could care less right now. My future consists of so many great things. I'm hanging out with so many amazing people, including a major part of the Kyeforce. I got off of the plane, and grabbed a quick bite to eat again. As I was eating, I saw Austin. I waved to him and greeted him. "hey, man!" He gave me a quick hug. "Sup, Dawg?" I replied. "Oh nothing, just hanging with a super awesome guy who happens to be the leader of the one and only Kyeforce!" I smiled at Austin's silly comment, and replied; "im so stoked, man. We should really take it back to your house. I don't mean to rush, but I've got a ton of clothes with me." Austin laughed. "I got you, man. Let's get going."