Chapter 16

KYLES POV

it's the day of Warped Tour, already! I can't wait to see all of my youtube friends.  I hopped in the shower, and then packed for warped while my hair was drying. I went over my hair with a straightener and I put on my white beanie, choker, dark gray shirt, black skinny jeans, and Vans. I grabbed my phone and got a text from Anna: "I can't wait to see you today!" I smiled. I almost forgot, I was so excited.
Anna was my sunshine.
My happiness... The reason to the smile on my face everyday. I... I loved her. More than words can describe. I'm stuck In this fucking rut.
I want to get over my past, but I'm still hurt. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. I brushed my teeth, not once, but twice, and ate 3 breath mints.
I felt like my fans would attack her if they found out about us. Fangirls are so protective of me. I love them, but they invade my life in a way. I feel like my decisions have to make them happy. I don't know why I feel so vulnerable to them, but I always have.. I don't want to disappoint the people that got to where I am today. Maybe they'll just have to deal with it now.
I was going to warped tour.
I was going to see Anna.
I was going to kiss her.
I was going to tell her how I feel.
And I was 100% sure that I was going to do so.