- I Can't Live Without You -

Ship: Willex

Warning:

This one is a bit long. Next time, I will do parts. I am also very bad at kissing/making out scenes.

- Aubrey

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Willie's POV

I'm at the skate park, trying to hide from Caleb. I'm pretty sure he knows that I helped Alex, Luke, and Reggie. I try to blend in with the crowds and other skate boarders. I stayed for a couple of hours, but then I got tired. I sat down on w bench and fell asleep as I closed my eyes. After what felt like 30 minutes, I woke up in a dark room, tied to a chair. No lights, just a small window and a vault door. I started looking around the room when suddenly, the door started to open. I knew it was going to be Caleb. I tried to get out of the chair I was tied to. I got of the chair, but my hands were still tied. 

"Hello William," Caleb said as the door closes. "Do you remember what I do to the folks who disobey me?" He asks. 

"You can kill me... again, beat me, destroy my soul, but for the love of God, please don't hurt them!" I said. By them, I meant Alex, Luke, Reggie, and Julie. I'm sure he knew what I meant because he said, 

"Oh William, I won't hurt your little drummer boy of a boyfriend or his friends," He pause for a second " I will make them watch you suffer." He laughs devilishly. Suddenly, I got poofed to Julie's studio, my hands not tied anymore.

Alex's POV

The guys, Julie, and I were just hanging out in the studio, when suddenly Willie poofs in. 

"Willie!" I yell, then run to him to give him a hug.

"Hey Hotdog," He says. We hug, but then a jolt hit him, making us fall with him on top of me. We quickly sat up and I started to blush. We were looking at each other for a couple of minutes.

"Are you okay?" I finally say to break the silence.

"I'm fine-" He tries to say, but a jolt hit him again.

"Caleb found out, didn't he?" I asked as I help him sit to the couch. Another jolt hit him before he could answer. I started to tear up. 

"He's starting to destroy my soul," Willie said. I started to cry and panic. I didn't notice until Reggie gave me a hug.

"Why are you hugging me" I ask my best friend.

"Because you were shaking and crying," Reggie said, softly. I quickly wiped my tears away and turned to Willie. 

"What if I go and work for him?" I say. 

"WHAT?!" I heard Luke yell.

"No, please don't do this! This is exactly what Caleb wants!" Willie says before getting hit with a jolt worse than the last.

"He sent me here so you could see me suffer and you would trade my soul with yours," he said.

"I won't," I say, softly. He gave me a smile and then our lips connect. I felt like there were butterflies inside of my. I was going to faint, but luckily I didn't. 

"EEK!" I heard Reggie squeal. We pulled apart, giggling. Suddenly, Willie started to glow. I grab his wrist exposing the mark he had. It started to glitter and then it disappeared.

"You're free," I say, softly. Willie pulled me in for a hug.

"I love you," He said. 

Without hesitating, I replied, "I love you too. Please don't die on me again." I paused to the sound of Willie chuckle.

"I can't live without you."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next page will be for suggestions. Feel free to give me some. I don't usually do this but life is a risk but I will take it... Congrats if you understand.

- Aubrey