Victoria's Secret

Trigger Warning!!!!!!

Inspired by Victoria's Secret by Jax. You should listen to it, it's amazing!!

I'm sorry if I get anything wrong in this. If I do pls tell me. I do not have body dysmorphia or an eating disorder. If this offends you in anyway pls tell me and I will unpublish it immediately. Anyways, enjoy!

P.S This is a Carrie-centered fic! She's nice in this!

-----------------------------------------------

Carrie gets woken up by someone shaking her.

"What?" she says, sleepily. I sat up from her bed.

"Wake up! We have to go meet Flynn at the mall! Remember?" the person said. I opens her eyes sleepily. She sees that the person has brown curls. Julie.

"Hey Julie..." she slurred out. Suddenly, she feels cold water hit her face. 

"HEY!" Carrie yells, playfully. Julie giggles.

"You have to get up now and change!" Julie says. Carrie rolls her eyes, but makes her way to her closet. She changed into a bagging shirt with 'Not In the Mood' printed on it and some ripped jeans. She looked at herself in the mirror, but quickly turned away. Carrie took a deep breath and left her room.

"Let's go?" Carrie asked Julie. Julie nodded.

------------------------

As soon as they made it to the mall, they went to the food court to meet Flynn.

"FLYNN!!" both girls screamed when they spotted their best friend.

"JULES! CARE BEAR!" Flynn screamed back. They ran toward each other and crushed each other into a big, tight group hug. When they finally stopped hugging, they went to eat. Rather, Julie and Flynn did.

"Hey Care? Are you sure you don't want to eat anything?" Julie asks.

"Yeah, I'm not hungry," Carrie says.

"Are you okay?" Flynn asks, starting to get concerned.

"Yeah! I'm fine!" Carrie says, a bit too quickly. Julie and Flynn are unsure, but they didn't want to push. After they ate, they, of course, went shopping. Everything was going great until they went to Victoria's Secret.

"Hey, do you guys want to go inside?" Julie asks, pointing at Victoria's Secret. Flynn nodded, excitedly, while Carrie was quiet. Julie noticed and spoke up.

"Hey, Carrie? Is everything alright?" Julie asks her friend.

"I'm fine!" Carrie says, "I'm just tired,".

"We don't have to go in there if you don't want to," Flynn says. Carrie shook her head.

"No! You guys should go in. I actually need to get home," Carrie says quickly then runs away.

"CARRIE!" Flynn and Julie call.

------------------------

It's been a few days since she's run away from Flynn and Julie. Since then, she's been avoiding them. Today, we was going to their concert. Carrie had promised Flynn that she would be there for every gig Julie and The Phantoms have. She won't break that promise just because she had run away from them for something that wasn't their fault. She had arrived at the venue aka Eats and Beats Cafe. Carrie carefully maneuvered her way to the front row seats. Then Julie walked up to the stage.