The Last Goodbye

It is not all JATP, but its too good not to put in both of my one shot books.

Based off of the song "The Last Goodbye" by Markiplier and Schmoyoho (I think that's how you spell it)

--------------------------------

"In my heart, I'm not afraid of death in the cold vacuum of space," Head engineer, Alexa, said into the vast nothingness that surrounded the ship, her ship. Her baby. She looked down at her hands to see that she was slowly fading away.

"But I'd never thought I'd have to see, the entire multiverse erased..." she said to herself. She sighed as she turned around, walking out of the control room to the warp core. She opened to door to expose herself to the portal. She stood there, looking at it before turning her back on it.

"We've seen the final sunset. This time we can't respawn..." she said. Then she finally let herself fall with her back first. Instead of being sad and mortified, she was happy and grateful. She smiled with glee as she turned around, letting the portal engulf her into a different world.
She opened her eyes to see the famous Julie and The Phantoms' garage or studio as Julie called it. She ran outside and saw the exact person she was looking for.

Alice Carter

She was a ghost just like Reggie and Alex. Probably one of the only people in the multiverse that was actually given a name by the creator. She was one of the first ones made and ended up getting scrapped, but either way, the universe still lives on. Until you know, right now.

Reggie and Alex were looking at her with a huge amount of concern in their faces while Alice looks too casual and normal as if she didn't have a hand fading away. Alice saw Alexa from the corner of her eye and looked to her direction. She nodded at her and Alexa nodded back, pushing the crystal on her palm, making a portal appear behind her. Again, she grinned then both girls ran into the portal, leaving the world behind to disappear.

Both girls appeared on the top of an apartment building.

"But if it's true that there's no stopping this and we're headed for the ultimate apocalypse, there's no one I'd rather go down with than myself from another plane of existence," Alice said to Alexa. Alexa gave her a weak smile. She knew the real reason why all of the multiverses of her were disappearing. She knows that the others have no idea. So she keeps it to herself. All the others know is that someone messed up all the multiverses and they had to be terminated. They found the next person.

Superhero Spirax

No one knows her identity, yet they know what she looks because she doesn't wear a mask at all. So they just call her Spirax, but she does answer to Alexis for some reason. Nevertheless, Spirax turned to them and smiled, joining them.

"I was never a fan of dying, but I'm really not lying when I say that I don't mind doing it with you," she said as they ran through another portal. They appeared in a hospital break room to see the exact person they were looking for staring them dead in the eyes.

Dr. Alexa Von Schneeplestein

The world class German doctor and surgeon was like a parent to the group. Nobody knows the reason why she's German or where she graduated, she keeps changing the subject when ever it's brought up. They call her Dr. Schneeplestein instead of Alexa because there was already two Alexas, probably even more, in the multiverse.

"Ze good doctor is here and ready for all of ze coming events," Dr. Schneeplestein said, her accent thick. Once again pressing the crystal, another portal appeared and they all ran through it. This time they ended up in Detroit, Michigan. They started walking around and chatting while doing so.