Forgetting

"Hey," Reggie says, knocking on the boy's door. The boy didn't answer.

"Can I come in?" Reggie asks. Again, the boy didn't answer. Reggie's concerned for his friend. The boy hasn't left his room all morning. Suddenly, shuffling was heard and the door unlocked. Reggie took a deep breath and opened the door. He frowned when he saw his friend when he saw the inside. The bed was messy, papers were on the floor, books scattered on the desk and trash littered everywhere. Color left Reggie's face when he saw the boy on the floor next to his bed. The boy's hair was messy and his clothes were disheveled. Reggie immediately went to the boy's side.

"Hey, hey! What's wrong?" Reggie asked softly. The boy look up at Reggie. His face was red and his eyes were puffy.

"Why are you crying?" Reggie asked as he held his friend's hand.

"I forgot my name again," the boy whispered, "I think, that's something worth remembering,". Reggie gave him a sad smile.

"Your name is Alex," Reggie told him.

"Alex?" the boy repeated. Reggie smiled.

"And I'm Reggie," Reggie said.

"Reggie," Alex said, softly." Reggie nodded and put his head on Alex's shoulder. They sat like that until Alex spoke up.

"Thanks, Reg" Alex said.

"You're welcome, Lex" Reggie replied.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 208

A/n I finally made a Ralex friendship one shot. i hope you like it and have a wonderful day!