NEW STORIES ALERT!

New Stories Alert!

New Stories Alert!

New Stories Alert!

New Stories Alert!

Here's the description thingy:

Sophie Miller was a 15 year old trying to get by in life. Her life was normal. She had good grades, lots of friends, a nice house, nice parents and an awesome best friend. All of that changed when she turned 17. On her 16th birthday, she decided to watch this new show called "Julie and the Phantoms". She was in love with it! In fact she was obsessed with it. She followed the actors on Instagram and YouTube, listened to their songs 24/7 and bought merch! When her 17th birthday came up, she decided to watch it again. As she was watching the first episode, she heard screaming! Sophie covered her ears and saw as the guys from her favorite TV show shows up on her floor. She could believe her eyes! She screamed and ran away. (I swear the story is gonna be better than this description, but I'm gonna just leave this description here bc I have no idea what to write.)

Or

Olivia Hope was just watching her favorite show when she suddenly blacked out. She woke up and found that she was in her favorite show! Not just that, she was the main character! She knows what's supposed to happen because she's watched it a bunch, but she started tampering with the story and creates a whole new plot. Will she ever fix what she has done? Or will she be destined to live here forever?

Which one do you like better?

1:

OR

2:

-Alexa