Reggie can speak Spanish?!

A/n Idk, I just thought of this and thought it would make a nice one shot

----------------------------------------------

"What did I tell you guys about boundaries?!" Julie says, as she sees the three ghostly boys in her room.

"Don't blame me!" Alex exclaims, putting his hands up," I was trying to stop Luke!". Julie sighed.

"¡Oh, Dios mío, ustedes, muchachos, serán mi muerte! Ustedes son tan estúpidos, (Oh my gosh, you boys will be the death of me! you guys are so stupid) " Julie exclaims. Luke and Alex exchange looks of confusion.

"¡Lo siento! ¡No volverá a suceder! (Sorry! It won't happen again!) " Reggie mutters. Luke, Alex, and Julie look at him.

"YOU CAN SPEAK SPANISH?!" they screamed. Reggie gave them a sheepish smile.

"Yeah????" He said.

"Since when?" Alex asks.

"Wait! You guys didn't know? I thought you guys would know," Julie says.

"Well, I wanted to learn because you and your family speak Spanish, Julie," Reggie says. Julie starts to smile.

"And I wanted to know what you guys are saying half the time," He said, chuckling.

"Oh, I am definitely gonna use this to my advantage," Julie smirked as Luke and Alex groaned.

---------------------------

A few days later, Julie walked into the studio.

"Who took my Sunset Curve shirt?" Julie says, eyeing her boys suspiciously. No one answered her.

"Reggie?" she says.

"Yes?" Reggie replies nervously.

"¿Quién se llevó mi camisa? (Who took my shirt?)" Julie asks. Luke and Alex looked at him, nervously.

"No quiero decir su nombre... (I don't want to say his name...)" he says.

"Solo descríbelo (Just describe him)" Julie said.

"morena y alérgica a las mangas, (brunette and allergic to sleeves)" Reggie states. Julie looks at Luke.

"Damn it, Reggie!" Luke says as he poofs out.

Yeah, Julie's definitely gonna use this to her advantage