✨Couples Therapy✨

"Why are we doing this again?" Alex asked. Reggie smiled.

"For the sake of our friendship!" he said. "And for the people!" He pointed to nowhere in particular.

"The people?" Alex asked. Reggie nodded.

"That means you guys," Reggie said. Alex looked at him confusingly. No one else was there except for them, so who was he talking to? Before he could ask, the door opened. A man, no younger than 20, walked in and closed the door behind him. He had long dark hair that was tied up in a bun. He was wearing a dark blue button up shirt with black pants and in his hand was a notebook and pen. The man sat down and opened his notebook.

"Hello, I'm James. And you two are?" The man, James, asked.

"Hi! I'm Reggie and this is my best friend, Alex," Reggie said as Alex gives a small wave. James looked at them, confused.

"I thought you guys were a couple. Hence the name," James said. Reggie nodded.

"We're not, but the people wanted it. You're welcome by the way, Baylee," Reggie said. James and Alex exchanged looks of confusion.

"Reg, there's no one else here. And who's Baylee?" Alex asked. Reggie pointed to the wall.

"Right there! The pretty girl with the username @jatp_life ," He said, smiling and waving.

"I have no idea how couple therapy works and I'm pretty sure Alexa doesn't know either," Reggie said. Alex just looks at Reggie, more worried than before.

"Sorry, James, but we might have to skip this session until Reggie is making sense," Alex said, grabbing Reggie's arm and dragged him to the door. Alex opened the door and pulled Reggie with him.

"Don't worry, there's gonna be a part two. Stay turned for that," 

--------------------------------------

Hey! I'm not dead-

I'm pretty sure no one thought you were dead

Reggie! What are you doing here?! The story's over

Well, yeah, but I can't help breaking the fourth wall- Sorry, I mean, you can't help characters breaking the fourth wall.

Now, you're making people think I'm a crazy person pretending to talk to fictional characters.

That's cause you are!

Just leave

Fine. BYE!

*sigh* I really need to stop doing this.

But, yeah! I'm not dead! I guess I can't really die in my situation of just staying at home, but still. I hope you enjoyed this fanfic and have a wonderful day!