Day 2: Talk of Costumes

"Costume ideas. GO!" Julie says, pointing at Reggie. She is standing in front of a white board trying to figure out the best costume ideas.

'Ok hear me out," He starts, "Luke and I will wear matching costumes like we used to, probably Han Solo and Luke Skywalker, You and Flynn can be an angel and a devil, and Alex and Willie will dress up as each other!". Reggie smiles widely.

"I like it!" she says, writing everything down on the whiteboard. Luke stands up.

"No," he protests, "We are not going as Han Solo and Luke Skywalker,".

"But Luke! We always do matching costumes. Ever since 7th grade! And you always say 'No.' when I suggest we do a Star Wars themed costume!"

"Come on, Luke! For Reggie!" Julie begs. She really wants to see Luke dress up as a Star Wars character.

"Yeah, Luke," Alex adds, smirking,"Do it for Reggie,". Luke rolls his eyes. He knows that Alex is not gonna live this down if he does it. Of course, it's for Reggie, so he reluctantly agrees.

"YAY!!" Reggie screams, jumping up and down. Julie is jumping with him and soon enough Alex is jumping too.

"Now, we just have to tell Willie our idea!" Reggie says, still jumping. Alex stops and blushes.

"Yeah! You have to dress up as Willie! And you can't say no!" Julie said in a sing-song voice. Alex rolls his eyes.

"When should we buy costumes?" Luke asks.

"Who said we were buying costumes?" Julie says, smirking again. Reggie and Alex's eyes light up.

"We're making them ourselves!" They both scream in disbelief. Julie nods, excitedly. Ever since Julie showed them cosplayers that she likes, Alex and Reggie have been obsessed with homemade costumes.

"Calm down," Luke says.

"He's right," Alex says.

"Let's take a walk at the park,"