Day 1: Finally October

A/n I have no idea what to call this one so, here's just want I wrote in the Google doc that I made.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julie runs into the studio.

"GUYS!!!!!" She screams with excitement. The guys didn't pick up on her tone and stood up from the couch quickly.

"What?! What's wrong?" Reggie said, panicking.

"Is someone here?" Alex said, cautiously.

"Is it Caleb? I swear to God, I am going to kill him somehow," Luke threatens.

"Guys! I'm fine. I'm just excited!" Julie says, most likely bouncing up and down. The guys exchange looks of confusion. 

"What are you excited for?" Reggie asks, sitting back down. The others follow suit.

"It's October! Which means it's Halloween month!" Julie squeals. Reggie jumps out of his seat and squeals with her.

"I love Halloween! I get to eat all of the candy I want," Reggie says. Alex looks at him disappointingly.

"Reggie, you're a ghost... You can't eat anymore," he says. Reggie pouts.

"It's okay, Reggie. you can help me decorate when we buy the decorations," Julie says.

"Do we have to trick-or-treat? That's kinda for kids," Luke says. Julie and Reggie gasp.

"FOR KIDS?!" They scream in disbelief.

"Trick-or-treating is for everyone! We have to enjoy it while it lasts! You gotta know that, Luke!" Reggie says.

"Just for saying that, we're making you wear a costume. Of your choice, of course. We're not that mean," Julie says to him.

"Now I need to see this!" Alex says. Luke rolls his eyes, but nods.

"October here we come!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 1 is done! Day 2 will be posted tomorrow as soon as possible. I hope you enjoyed it and have a nice day!