Day 12: Angsty Memories...

"Are you guys ready-" Julie immediately stops talking. She sees her boys just laying all over the studio. Reggie is laying down on the floor fixated on the ceiling,  Alex is sitting in a chair next to the couch, staring deeply into nothing, and Luke laid on the couch, also looking at the ceiling.

"Are you guys okay?" Julie asks. The guys all collectively sigh.

"By the sound of that dramatic sigh, you guys are not," Julie says, walking towards Reggie.

"What's wrong?" Julie asks her brother. He looks at her and shakes his head.

"Nothing, Julie," He says.

"Something is definitely wrong, by that dramatic sigh," Julie says.

"It's  just that... reality hit us today," Luke says. Julie looked at him as if to ask, 'please elaborate'.

"We're seventeen, Julie," Alex says.

"Well, yeah. You guys always were," Julie says, confused.

"We died young. We had our lives taken from us too early. There's so much we could've done," Alex continues. Julie regrets pushing. She shouldn't have asked, but now she wants to help.

"Can you please leave us alone for right now?" Luke says.

"No, yeah! Sure, I get it. You guys need some space," she says as she walks out. She already has an idea on how to cheer her boys up

---------------------------------------

A few hours go by and Julie has everything set up. She goes back to the studio to get her boys.

"Hey, guys?" Julie says. She sees that they are still in the same position she left them in.

"Yeah?" Reggie says, finally sitting up.

"Can I show you guys something?" Julie asks. They nod. Julie leads them to the backyard.

"Ta-da!" Julie says. They see that she's set up a little picnic blanket with a big spread of food. Behind the picnic blanket was a small couch that could perfectly fit all of them. In front of the blanket was a projector.

"Do you like it? I wanted to cheer you guys up," Julie says.

"You did this for... us?" Alex says. Julie nods. Suddenly, she was engulf by a huge hug. She hugs back just as tightly.

"Thank you so much," Reggie says.

"Of course! Just for you," Julie says. They sat down on the blanket and started eating. Julie assured them that they could eat it because it's from Willie. Then, Julie put on 'Titanic' because they're trying to finish it.

"Best day ever!"