I Love You, Bye...

This IS a ruke fanfic, but its more like a bromance/friendship type thing, not romantic. This is also like an Adventurer!Luke Au where Luke is like Indiana Jones or someone like him.

Enjoy!

----------------------------------------

BRING!!!! BRING!!!! BRING!!!!

Reggie picks up his phone when it chimed the third time. He smiles when he saw the name and picture on the screen.

Luke Skywalker ⭐

Immediately, he answered with a cheery voice.

"Hello!" he said.

"Hey, Reg," he heard Luke's voice say.

"How are you?" Reggie asked. Luke looked down at his situation. Maybe it was a bad idea to go to the dark and scary route. An arrow had shot into his side, making the wound that was healing bleed again. Luke had pulled out the arrow and has covered up the nasty gash. It didn't help. He's losing more and more blood every second. He should have called for help, he should have. But no amount of ambulances can save him now. He can only call his best friend.

"I've been better..." Luke said, looking down at the bloody fabric covering the gash.

"When are you coming home? I miss you, Alex misses you, Julie misses you. We all miss you," Reggie said.

"I'll see you enough, Reg," Luke muttered, feeling himself slowly lose consciousness. Luke took a deep breath.

"I just wanted to tell you, Reg, how much I love you. I love you so much, Reginald Peters. I miss you too," Luke said, his breathing labored.

"Yeah, I know. I love you too, you dork," Reggie replied and started to giggle. Luke smiled at that. He was glad he could hear that laugh one last time.

"I gotta go, Reg, okay?" Luke said, struggling for air for a second.

"Okay, Luke. Bye!" was the last thing Reginald Peters had said to Luke before hanging up. The last thing he would ever say to him. The last thing Luke would ever hear.

"I love you, bye..."

With that, Luke closed his eyes and slipped out of consciousness, leaving an about-to-be-heartbroken Reggie to hear about what had happened to Luke Patterson.