Who is Reggie's Best Friend?

Flynn can see the guys

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why are we doing this again?" Julie asked Flynn.

"Because! I want to know!" Flynn said. Alex and Luke poofed in.

"Why did you need us, Jules?" Luke asks. Julie rolls her eyes and points to Flynn.

"I need to know who Reggie's best friend is!" Flynn yells.

"That's both of us," Alex says, confused.

"But like who knows him the best?" Flynn asks.

"Me," Both boys say. They look at each other.

"Excuse me, who's the one who has known him since we were 4?" Alex says.

"Excuse me?! Excuse you! You stopped talking to him in middle school! That's how we met!" Luke yells back.

"Then let's find out," Flynn says, pulling out 2 buzzers from her backpack, then places them on the table near the couch. They sat down.

"Okay, first question. What is Reggie's favorite color?" Flynn asks as Julie rolls her eyes. Alex buzzes first.

"Red!" Alex says with confidence.

"Correct!" Flynn shouts. Luke rolls his eyes.

"Beginner's luck..." Luke murmurs.

"What is Reggie's favorite food?" Flynn asks. Luke buzzes first this time.

"Pizza!" He says, proudly.

"Correct!" Flynn yells again. They go on like that for a couple of minutes.

"Ok, last question, what is-"

"What is going on here?!" Reggie exclaims when he poofs into the studio.

"They're trying to find out who's you're best friend," Julie says.

"But that's both of them," Reggie says, confused.

"No, they're trying to find out who's the BEST best friend," Julie says, rolling her eyes at them.

"That's ridicules. No one is better than the other! I love them both as my best friends equally, " Reggie says.

"That's what I was trying to say," Julie says.

"Let's go, Flynn," Julie says, pulling Flynn out of the studio.

"Is it true? You love us both equally?" Luke asks.

"Yeah, I love you guys," Reggie says.

"Love you too, dude..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 290

A/N This was one of my drafts and I thought it was cute so I posted it