01 ≈ The Great (Y/N) Popsicle

The fact that I'm publishing this when I have my exams in a week . . . anyways there will be spoilers throughout the fic, but sometimes it's just small things and I won't be able to put up a notice, so be careful. Updates would be whenever I can, as you can tell from me publishing before my exams. As for the love interests, I have my own plans and I'm pretty sure where I want this to go plot-wise, but, keeping in mind that your character is under 18, who would you want as love interests?

This story is also on Quotev under the same name.

Thanks for being interested in my fic, now let's continue!

———

Not gonna lie, the way you died was pretty embarrassing. If this was a 'Dumb Ways To Die' video, this would be in it.

You were fucking around in a convenience store, challenging yourself to see how many pencil top erasers you could steal without anyone noticing. So far, the count was at twenty.

Twenty-one.

You blew air through your nose as you walked around the aisles (because you were a dumbass who couldn't whistle), picking up things and putting them back. It was a quiet Wednesday right around the time school ended and it seemed like the cashier was just as bored as you. They were literally scrolling through their phone while you committed a felony.

"Hey," You said to yourself, picking up some instant noodles. "This is pretty cheap."

Pay and let capitalism rule or steal and let them suffer? lOl, i'M So qUiRkY.

You snickered to yourself, tucking the instant noodles under your shirt. You started humming to yourself, tucking your hands in your pockets (and feeling up the twenty-three pencil top erasers), and glancing at the items for like the tenth time in the last five minutes.

Checking the clock, it was already around four in the afternoon, so you started to head out.

"You didn't steal anything, did you?" A voice drawled. You glanced back at the cashier who now seemed a bit more attentive, looking at you with half-lidded eyes.

"Well — " You started.

"If you did, run outside and don't tell anyone," They finished. You blinked. "I'm bored and maybe I'll get fired this time around."

" . . . Right," You awkwardly stated, edging to the door. "Thanks. Um, I'm gonna dip."

They hummed, going back to their phone. You walked away from the store, letting out a breath. Getting caught stealing was not something you wanted to put your parents through. You already figured that they figured that you had a screw loose but you didn't need them to know how many.

You took out the instant noodle pack from your shirt, examining it. It seemed like a normal noodle pack but your instincts were telling you that something was off about it, and you never ignored your instincts. Ninety-nine percent of the time, they were spot-on. For example, you had a feeling that your best friend was going to tell you something serious the night before they came out to you as asexual.

You sat on the side of the road and opened the packet. Inside were the standard dried noodles and flavor packet, but there was also something else inside. You stuck your hand in and pulled out a small clear Ziploc baggie. It was light and inside was some sort of white powder. Your eyes widened.