Millenia go by so fast

Orion POV:
Location: The Underworld, Judgment hall

I look forward to see before me a towering desk with three figures sitting, watching what appeared to be my life. One was tall and handsome with skin as dark as the sea at night, with dark wings that glimmered in blue purple, and black hair he sat on the far right. In the middle sat a man that was quite the opposite of the man on the right, his skin was as white as freshly grown wool and his eyes were pitch black and shown with extreme intelligence, his hair matched his eyes perfectly. Finally on the far left sat what was a beautiful woman that as far as I could tell did not belong with the other two but I digress. She had long flowing hair that was a brilliant blond and her eyes seemed to change between the colors of nice warm soil to sky blue. Suddenly they caught up with were I died,

"Well it seems clear cut to me he earned Elysium" the blond on the left said.

"Persephone you say that about nearly every hero you meet, but I do agree with you" the handsome man concurred.

"Zeus won't like it but I have to agree too for one thing he died valiantly, for another it was a complete misunderstanding as to the cause of his death" the pale man in the middle said.

"So it is agreed then Elysium" the woman Persephone said.

"Agreed" the two males said in unison.

"Excuse me my lords and lady, I have a question" I said.

"Oh, you are smart, what is you question hero" the pale man said.

"Is there a sort of next life I made a promise and I wish to keep it" I said.

"You really do love her, well there is but normally people don't use it. Mostly because it is so hard to get Elysium in the first place" Persephone said. "Hades I think he deserves it" she said to the pale man in the middle.

"Oh alright, yes once you enter Elysium and you wish to reincarnate you can" Hades said to me. "I wish you luck"

"Thank you, my lords and lady" I said bowing and preparing to leave.

"His life's are going to be hard you saw it too didn't you" the handsome man said.

"Yes unfortunately you are right his kind are so rare" Persephone whispered.

"Exceedingly rare indeed" Hades finished.

I left and walked through these fields full of these apparitions just mumbling to themselves. It felt like days before I reached this gateway of sorts on the other side appeared to be fields upon fields of wide green grass covered mountains and a handful of houses for the handful of people who dwelled here. As soon as I crossed the border I felt deep down that I could choose to live again and that is what I chose.

15 Years Later:

It had been fifteen years since I reincarnated and I was reborn in Athens. I do remember everything of my previous life I am unsure of why but I don't care. I was currently visiting the temple of Artemis on Parthenon hill and dropping of the best parts of my hunt for her.

I then left to my home at the time which was essentially an inn I am there hunter. Tonight I believe would be the anniversary of my first death as the constellation of me was almost overhead. I look nothing like I did in my first life. In this life I had little to no tan and my hair was brunette with eyes I have observed to be brown. I wasn't even a demigod, but I could see through the mist, nearly everyone could in this age. I was awoken the next day to sounds of panic.

I looked out my window to see a giant serpent I dressed as fast as I could and equipped my self with my bow and knife as well as grabbing a sword that wasn't quite balanced in my grasp I sheathed it on my belt. Then I  climbed up to the roof to get a better view for potential weaknesses.