The Night Owl Flies Again

--- I know that the name I originally gave him was night guide the life where he lead maidens to the hunt but I wanted a better sounding name and one that could actually work as a disguise. I settled on Night Owl after looking up flowers that bloom only at night so I hope you enjoy. ---

Percy's POV:

          Shortly after the end of Summer I explained everything to my Mom. From me being the reincarnation of well many many lifetimes, to what I want to do in regards to school. I explained how I felt it was time to somewhat revive one of my old lives, Night Owl the life I spent bringing maidens who have suffered to the Hunters of Artemis. I explained how I could probably pass most classes easily with my millennia of experience and we decided to have me do online classes when I was available after missions. Specifically online courses I could do at my own pace. 

          Also around the start of the school year after I finished my outfit for when I am Night Owl we took in a homeless kid and got him on online school as well, his name is Tyson. Okay no real beating around the bush here me and mom both knew he was a Cyclops but that also makes him my half brother on dads side and mom sees him as a second son. We didn't really put him into school we just brought him scraps and tools to play with so he could tinker in any way he wants. He even helped me make my outfit for my trips out as well as making some Celestial Bronze hunting knifes for me. 

          My outfit looked like my old one just upgraded with several forms of enchantments and tinier details. Turns out mom was pretty good with some of the ancient Greek spells I needed, she also carried favor with Hecate still need to ask about that. We made me a cloak that was a dark wine purple of my alter ego's namesake with a subtle embroidery all over it in the shape of Night Owl flowers. The cloak had a clasp shaped like a crescent moon. Beneath the cloak I wore a pure white almost silver long sleeve shirt with a leather chest piece for some added protection and on my hands old dark gray hunting gloves. The pants were colored to match the cloak and I wore dark gray old fashioned hunting boots. Underneath all of this I wore some enchanted thermal under wear that would increase its effectiveness the colder it was. I had a total of six celestial bronze hunting knives, varying in size two small ones were sheathed and strapped to my thighs. The mid size were strapped underneath my arms with easy reach and the largest size had a sheath that was well hidden under my quiver. Speaking of my quiver my Mom managed to enchant my bow into a ring allowing me to summon it as I saw fit and with effort it should always return to my left hands ring finger it resembled a traditional wedding band only it had a bow engraving that created a pattern around the band. I also had a mask to keep my ears and mouth covered in the cold it was enchanted so my eyes and hair changed to be a silver white when it was worn.

Time skip to eight months later

          It has been awhile since I started doing this again and over the course of the last Eight months I have brought seven individuals to the Hunters of Artemis. Currently I am bringing my eighth and probably last since it is almost summer she is slightly older than me 14. Her name was Grace and she was a pure mortal but like my Mom she has the innate ability to see through the mist. She is a brunette with green eyes, through out our journey together I began to teach her basic archery every time we'd set up camp. So at this point I imagine many of you are wondering how I track down the hunters to guide these maidens to them, well I don't really know I just follow this kind of aura trail they leave behind its like they leave behind trace amounts of moon light it self. As near as I can tell only I and them seem to know about it so it is weird.  

          "So, you do this often don't you?" Grace asked me. 

          "Do what exactly?" I asked back she gestured to her self. "You mean lead girls with lets call them troubled lives to a safe haven of others such as herself, then yes and no I kind of just started this at the end of last summer."