The Truth Revealed

Percy's POV:

          We have gone through a lot on this quest and every now and again I would get flashes of me running around an island with a beautiful girl with auburn hair and eyes that shined like the moon. We were always together in the night sometime we would be hunting or sitting by a fire and eating our catch or just talking getting to know each other. When I would wake up from these dreams I always found myself drawn to the drachma with Artemis' face stamped on one side that I stored in my sock for safekeeping, I don't know why it just felt comforting. Our most recent encounter on this quest was Procrustes at Crusty's Water Bed Palace, we ended up killing him by lashing him to one of his own beds and doing what he was going to do to Grover and Annabeth.

          "Same way Theseus killed him," Anabethe said cracking her back. "Gods my back is killing me." 

          "Same," Grover replied. 

          "Theseus," I said to myself "Ugh." 

          "You okay?" Annabeth and Grover asked almost at the same time. 

          "Yeah a headache I think," I answered it clearing up as fast as it showed up. "Let's look around maybe he has something with DOA here." I said moving onto look behind the counter. 

          "Give us a second we were almost stretched to death," Grover said. 

          "Well then your ready for the underworld then," I told him pulling a flyer from Crusty's bulletin board that said and I quote DOA Recording Studios, offering commissions for heroes' souls. "Were always looking for new talent!" Right underneath that was their address with a map. 

          "According to this they're only a block away, nice find Percy." Annabeth said. From there we made our way to DOA Recording Studios, the building like any other building except for the sign which was gold lettering etched into black marble: DOA RECORDING STUDIOS. Underneath, stenciled on the glass door read: NO SOLICITORS. NO LOITERING. NO LIVING. 

          It was almost midnight, but the lobby was brightly lit and full of people. Behind the security desk sat a tough-looking guard with sunglasses and an earpiece. He also wore a very fine Italian silk suit. We walked into the lobby and up to the security desk.

          "Hey there Charon," I said to him he looked down at me I saw what looked like a slight tug at his smile. 

          "Well not everyday one oh you half-bloods get my name right," he said with a faint happy tone. "How may I help you little dead ones?" 

          The way he said that made me freeze as if I had heard him say it before, "Um. We want to go to the Underworld," I finally replied. 

          "Well, that's refreshing," he said another twitch of his mouth.

          "It is?" Annabeth asked him. 

          "Straight forward and honest. No screaming. No 'there must be a mistake, Mr Charon'" He said then looked down again, looking us over. "How did you die, then?"

          Grover piped up "Um we ... drowned ... in a bathtub." I looked at him slightly angry. 

          "Listen Mr. Charon I am going to be honest with you," I told him he perked up. "We are not dead, me and my friends here, are on a quest and we need to see Hades as a part of that quest would you mind helping us out." 

          He looked us over contemplating his options, "What is your quest exactly?" he asked me. 

          "I was charged with finding the big guys master bolt." I told him.