We Visit the Pit

Percy's POV:

          I woke up to the feeling of tears falling on my face, I opened my eyes to see Annabeth crying while hugging my form. "Are you okay Annabeth?" I asked her raising my hand to wipe a tear from her cheek. 

          "Yeah, sniff, I am fine just a little sad is all," she said. 

          "What made you so sad?" I asked hugging her back. 

          "Well you did," she said. "Percy I saw how you have spent all of your lives trying to meet her again." She pointed to a bubble of my hugging Artemis. "I'm sad Percy because I know your heart can never belong to me." 

          I looked back at her, "Annabeth are you saying you... love me?" I asked her. She nodded her head slowly looking away from me. "Annabeth well it is that you might never carry the same favor in my heart that Artemis does that doesn't mean I don't have any kind of feelings for you because I do. You and Grover are the best friends I've ever had, well since I was Night Guide anyway, and I will always cherish that friendship." 

          "Thank you Percy!" she said jumping back to me and hugging me tightly. "That means the world to me." 

          "Anytime Annabeth. Now then back to the quest Lord Hades we request you to return Zeus' Master Bolt." I said standing up and bowing to Hades. 

          "Zeus' Master Bolt I don't have that and I only sent those monsters after you because A I didn't know who you were and B I thought that since you stole his bolt you must also have my missing helm of darkness." Hades replied. 

          "But I never stole either of them, something isn't right here and my dreams they don't fit this location," I said. 

          "Well then why did we come here let's go Mia," Grover said. I looked up at him and realized something. 

          "Annabeth you and Luke were on Olympus during the winter solstice, right?" I asked her. 

          "Yeah all of us year rounders were present," She responded. 

          "I know who stole the bolt Grover take off your Shoes!" I shouted but it was to late the spell kicked in the wings popped out and he was being whisked away. "Quickly we have to chase him if they are pulling him where I think they are we don't have much time." We ran after Grover chasing him across the fields of asphodel and to a crack in the caverns wall. My back pack that Ares gave me began to feel heavier and heavier as time went on. Finally I grabbed a hold of one of Grover's hands and used my bow to hook onto a branch of a poplar tree. "Annabeth Quickly remove Grover's shoes!" I yelled at her the shoes were fighting hard he had tied them on good after the fight with Medusa. Annabeth ran past me and began to undo Grover's laces but they were to tight, "Annabeth just cut them!"

          "Duh," she said and cut the laces to free the shoes and soon as the were cut they pulled off his fake feet and plunged over a crevasse leading to Tartarus.

          "Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha HA HA HA HA HA HA, I almost had you." That cold ancient voice said, the same one I heard from my dreams only now did I realize I knew that voice.

          "Your Kronos, the Titan King" I said to the pit. 

          "Ah the young man finally realizes. So are you ready to join my cause as my Hero." He responded. 

          "I will, never join the man who seeks to harm those I love." I spat at the pit before me. 

          "Oh but you should know your reaching the limit aren't you, Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha." He said laughing at me. "What is four years and you'll be forced to the next life, Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha." 

          "So what if it is I will always uphold the fight till my finale breath, Let's go you guys. " I said and threw the pearls I received in Santa Monica on the ground before us. Suddenly we were surrounded in pearlescent bubbles and we began to wise up the the roof of the cavern and through it. We emerged in the ocean and were brought back to the beach by Coast guard.