The Gods Vote How to Kill Us

Percy's POV:

          "I must go to return to Olympus," Artemis said after a solid minute or two of looking at the Huntress constellation. "As for you Night Owl we will talk later about some things, but I trust you to take care of my remaining hunter." 

          "I will," I said bowing my head slightly. Like that the light arounder her began to grow in intensity and I quickly shielded my eyes like the others as she flashed away. 

          "Never ceases to amaze me," Dr. Chase said. 

          "We should be going as well," I said. 

          "You need to get all the way across the country," Dr. Chase said. "How are you planning to do that?" 

          "Oh I think Lady Artemis will send us aid," I said and almost instantly I we all heard distant flapping and some faint neighing. Just like that Blackjack, Porkpie, and Guido landed right next to me. 

          "Oh that works I suppose," Dr. Chase said. "Okay Before you go Annabeth, I just want you to know you are always welcome at home." 

          "Dad I told you I can't live in San Francisco ..." she began. 

          "Annabeth," I interrupted from a top Blackjack. "I am sure you of all people can see the value in the intel one can get on our enemies from here." 

          She looked down for a moment, "Yeah you're right!" she said. "I'll see you after Winter break is up Dad." She climbed up and onto Porkpie with Grover. 

           "Till next time Dr. Chase," I said as we took to the air. "We have a meeting to catch." 

           We were high into the sky when Thalia and Bianca flew closer to me on Guido, "How are we going to make it back in time for the meeting?" Thalia asked. "There is 2565odd miles between them." 

           "You got a point," I said and began to rifle through my pouch looking for something. Finding it I pulled it out and showed a rainbow colored marble.

           "What's that?" Bianca asked. 

           "A gift from Iris Goddess of Rainbows she gave it to me for saving one of her followers." I explained then held it to my mouth. "Oh Goddess of the Rainbow I call on your aid bring us safely to Olympus." I whispered into the marble, then threw it as far ahead of us as I could. 

           The marble shown in a bright light before exploding out into a portal of rainbow design showing the Empire State building. "We need to move quick this portal won't last long." I said and speed through the Portal. 

            We landed on the roof and rode the elevator down to the lobby to get the key to the 600th floor. After explaining that the gods were expecting us the night guard gladly gave the elevator key over to us. Like that were where living the tensest elevator ride of all time, though only Grover, Annabeth and me knew the full truth. Three kids of the big three were riding this elevator two of them to their potential deaths. 

            Once the elevator dinged open we rushed out not having the time to dawdle and enjoy the splendor that is Olympus. We rushed to the council room and walked in right as Artemis finished giving her recount of the events.

            "With all that I have said I present the heroes who rescued me." she said sitting back down on her throne. 

            "Very well step forward Demigods, and speak." Zeus ordered. 

            Thalia went first explaining the whole quest from when I found them at the rest stop to us flying back here. Bianca explained how we came to understand her and her brother's parentage. Annabeth spent the meeting by her mother's feet. Finally it was my turn, I stepped forward and bowed deeply to the whole room not giving away my parentage.