Chapter 5-S2/E8 Rose part 1

After waking, I look around and see a vampire hovering over Elena. "Trevor!" A woman stepped down the stairs, walking toward us. The man, Trevor, stands. "Buzzkill," then leaves. "What do you want with me?" Wow, okay, that is a little rude, 'Lena. The woman steps closer. "My God, you look just like her." Yeah, lady, that's kinda the point of the whole Doppelgänger thing. "But, I'm not, please you don't have to do this."
"Be quiet," this girl has an attitude. "But, I'm not Katherine, my name is Elena Gilbert. You don't have to do this." The woman seemed to be agitated. "I know who you are. Now be quiet." Elena just doesn't know when to quit sometimes. The woman backhands Elena, knocking her out, before turning to me. "Are you going to be quiet? Or do I need to knock you out too?" I raise a brow at her.
"Just one thing. What's your name? This way I can stop calling you 'woman' in my head, that shit gets annoying." She smirks, seeming amused. "Rose," a jolt of surprise runs through me. "So you're Rosemarie," she speeds in front of me, grabbing my neck. "How do you know that name?" I stare at her unimpressed, 'cause I could snap her like a twig, literally. "Katherine told me about you. She turned on your blood." She loosens her grip, "Why would she tell you anything?"
I grin at her, making her back away in slight fear. "Honestly, I'm not sure. Though I suppose it's for the same reason you haven't killed me or at least knocked me out yet." She just nodded hesitantly before leaving. After sitting here for a bit, Elena woke up. She sits there a moment, looking around, then stands. "Elena, what are you doing?" I whispered.
"Come on, Maddie we have to get out of here, or at least find out what they want," I swear this girl will be the death of me. I sigh, knowing that I should go with her to make sure she doesn't get herself killed. "Okay, but if we get caught and they kill me, I'm haunting your ass." She just nods, knowing I'm serious. We quietly make our way out of the room and down the narrow hallway, we hear Rose and Trevor talking in the other room. Once I hear them I decide that we'll definitely be caught, so I go back to the dusty room and sit on the worn couch. After a bit, Rose comes back dragging Elena in behind her.
Trevor rushes into the room an hour later. "He's here!" Who? Did I really miss that much? "This was a mistake," he's terrified. "No, I told you I would get us out of this. You have to trust me," okay, she seems more calm. "No! He wants me dead Rose," seriously who are we talking about? "But he wants her more." Okay, it's like I don't exist. Am I invisible now? "I can't do this. You give her to him. He'll have mercy on you, but I need to get out of here," he needs to chill.
"Hey! What are we?" He takes a deep breath. "We're family, forever." Thank the goddess that she got him to shut up. He was giving me a headache. We hear knocking, well, more like pounding, but I digress. "Rosemarie," she turns to me. "May I come with you? Curiosity, you understand?" She nods, so I stand and follow her out. Making it to the front room, my right shoulder burns. The pain is familiar but I can't remember from where. Ignoring it, I focus my attention on the door as it creaks open.
"Rosemarie, is there somewhere we can talk?" I freeze upon seeing his face. The sight taking through all the times I had drawn him. I had heard his voice in my dreams, felt the love course through my veins, and the warmth of his touch linger on my skin. I'm not ready, is it too late to run? He hasn't seemed to notice me, yet. "Yes, in here. You'll have to forgive the house." It seems ‌ridiculous to me to mention such a thing, but he has an air of order and authority around him. "Oh no, what's a little dirt? I completely understand," he says with a condescending tone as he looks around.
Just then he seems to take notice of my presence. My body betrays me, my legs carrying me forward. Rose speaks up for me. "This is Maddison, she has no involvement." He nods, his eyes lingering on me. 
"Come," even with him looking straight at me, I point to myself, like an idiot. He chuckles, a sound that I quite enjoy, and makes a noise of affirmation. I take a few steps so I am closer but still out of reach. He makes a face that looks to be a mixture of amusement and pride.
He steps forward holding a hand out, resting it against my cheek. His touch sends electricity through my body, seemingly having the same effect on him. I lean into the warmth the connection provides, shaking him out of his daze. He lowers his hand, holding it out, palm up, silently asking me to take it. Carefully placing my hand in his larger one, I notice the sense of safety it brings. He leads me into the other room, "So what gives you the courage to call me?"