Chapter 21- S2/E11 By the Light of the Moon +Board

Recap>

Elijah and I have been at his apartment for a few hours, watching tv, when my phone rings. Hearing David Guetta's song "Without You" I know it's Elena. "Hello?" "We have a problem," Elena rushed. "What happened?" She sobs, "Stefan's stuck in the tomb." I glance over at Elijah. "Lena, what happened?" She cries out nonsense. "Lena, I can't understand what you're saying."

Maddison's Pov.

After Elena called last night I rushed home. After an hour of crying and a tub of rocky road ice cream was finished I made my way to the tomb. "Stefan, Katherine dinner!" I called walking further inside the dark cave. Once I had reached the back Katherine appeared in front of me. "Hello," I smile at her, "Hi Kit-Kat." Stefan rushes and pins Katherine. "Maddi run, you shouldn't be in here." I quirk a brow at him. "No, Stefan you shouldn't be in here. I come here to see Kat all the time. Now I'd appreciate you letting her go."

He slowly lets off, taking a step back. I set my bag on the ground pulling out two bottles. I hand one to Stefan and the other to Kat. Stefan looks at it apprehensively before looking at me. "It's animal blood Stef, I'm not stupid." He chuckles, shaking his head, "Thanks." I smile at him. "So, how's Elena?" I sigh, taking a seat "She's upset but she'll be okay. We finished an entire pint of Rocky Road in an hour, so..."

He and Kat laugh a little. After a few hours, I get a message from Lena asking where I am. "Time for me to go home, I'll come back later with more blood." When I make it home Bonnie's in Lena's room. "Now that you've got it, what are you gonna do with it?" I walk the rest of the way to lean against the wall next to the window. "Right now, it's what's binding the sun and moon curse. If I can figure out a way to remove the spell from the stone, the stone becomes useless."

I look over with a bored expression "Except it can't be done. That's not how it works." They look at me, "What?" I sigh in exhaustion, "You can't just unbind a curse from an object. It can be transferred but not removed. That energy has to go somewhere. Who told you that this would work?" Bonnie looks at her lap a slight flush on her cheeks "Luka Martin." I frown, "I'm gonna kill him." They look at me in surprise. "What?"

"No, not Luka. Elijah, The Martins are working with him. I told Elijah to stay out of this." They glance at each other, "Elijah? Maddi, why did you go with him yesterday? And what did he tell you?" I ignore Elena's questions looking over to Bonnie. "Bon, Luka lied. Elijah's probably trying to get the Moonstone." She frowns, "What do we do?" I step over to her, "Well, you're going to give me the Moonstone. I'll handle everything from there." She nods, grabbing it from her purse. Once I have it I pull my phone out and start a call.

"Who are you calling?" I hold a finger up. Just then he picks up, "Elijah." I narrow my eyes at the ground. "Hello Elskan, is everything alright? You sound upset." I roll my eyes, "Bonnie just told me that the curse could be lifted from the Moonstone. Did you know about that?" Elena looks at me confused but I just smirk. "Uhmm, no Elskan I didn't, but I suppose it's possible. Is your witch friend planning on doing so?" I scoff,  "Wow, I thought our talk last night got through to you, but it seems to have made things worse, cause now you're lying to me!"

He sighs, "Maddison, I told him to inform your witch friend before our talk, and I didn't want you to be angry with me so I pretended to be ignorant." I raise a brow, "Pretended? You're absolutely insufferable." Elena and Bonnie laugh. "Elskan, please do not be angry." He whines. "I'll think about it." Then I press the red button ending the conversation.

At this point, Elena and Bonnie have collapsed against each other in a fit of giggles. "Okay, Maddi what do we do about the sacrifice-" Elena cuts in, "And Stefan in the tomb." Bonnie gives Elena a blank look, "Sorry Bon." I smile at them both, "We let Klaus do the sacrifice." Bonnie jumps up, "What?!"

"We let Klaus do the sacrifice and we use a spell I know to save Elena, and John has already agreed to exchange his life for you to keep living." Jeremy walks in, "What are you guys talking about?" Bonnie sighs, "I need a coffee." Jeremy stares at Lena, "What?" He shakes his head, "Why are you on a suicide mission?" She sighs, "I'm trying to prevent everyone else from getting hurt." He scoffs, "Oh, so bringing Klaus the Moonstone so you can get yourself killed is okay?"

"Jeremy, Elena's doing the sacrifice." His head snaps over to me, "You're seriously encouraging this?! What the hell, what kind of sister are you?!" I grit my teeth, trying to keep my emotions under control. "Jeremy! You don't know what you're saying. Maddi found a way for me to survive and not have Klaus come after us!" Jeremy looks between us before staring at his feet. "Maddi I'm sorry I shouldn't of-" I cut him off, "It's fine, I just- I have somewhere to be."

I walk out, stopping in my room to change, grab some animal and human blood from my mini fridge then head out of the house. Stefan and Kat will need to feed later this evening, might as well bring it to them now. I call Damon telling him I'm on my way to the tomb. When I arrive I hear Damon say, "I brought you this. Care Package- candles, lanterns... and... lunch." I smirk as I stand at the bottom of the steps, "Bringing them lunch is my job, Damon. Besides, they already have candles and lanterns. Got some pillows and blankets too." I say as I walk over. They look over at me, "Hey Maddi." I smile, "Hi Stefan, I'm here for your clothes. Brought some clean ones too." Damon frowns at me. "Tryna show me up, beautiful?"

I smirk at him, "Don't even have to try, handsome." He chuckles, then notices the two bottles, "Feeding the enemy, are we?" I roll my eyes, "She may be your enemy but she's not mine." Kat steps forward, "You know, you two are surprisingly calm considering Klaus will hunt you down and kill you if you mess with his little plan." I chuckle stepping into the cave and handing her the bottle of human blood. "Well, Kat we aren't going to be messing with Klaus' plan." Damon and Stefan look at me quizzically, "I have a spell that will save Elena, so Klaus can get what he wants, and a plus is it will kill John so win-win." I hand Stefan his bottle, "What spell?" I sigh, "I found it in one of the Gilbert journals a few years ago. I've done the spell before so I know it works.

Damon interested asks, "Who'd you perform the spell on?" I take a deep breath "Elena, I had a vision of her and our parents going over the bridge, and when I told Mom and Dad they had me look for a spell to stop it. I found the one in the Gilbert journal and showed it to Dad. He had me tie his life force to hers in a way that if she died it would give his life force to her. In turn, this makes her survive and he dies. You can't tell Elena, okay? It'll destroy her, and she'll be mad at me." "Okay so once we get all this sacrifice crap over with, we'll find a way to get you out of here." I smirk stepping forward to stand next to Damon, "I'm already on it." They look at me, smiling.