Chapter 11- S2/E9 Katerina Part 2

Maddison's Pov.

"What they're saying is- I mean if what she's saying is true..." Damon started. "Which it is," Rose stated defensively. I gave her a smile, which she returned. "And you're not just saying it so we don't kill you," Damon continued. "Which I'm not," Rose said turning to Damon. "Day, she didn't have to come, why would she come here, tell us all this, just so we wouldn't kill her when we weren't going to before, hmmm?" I said in Rose's defense, which seemed to just fall on deaf ears. "Then we're looking at a solid maybe," he said looking at Elena. No one ever listens to me...

I roll my eyes in annoyance wanting to smack him. I sigh before interjecting "You know what I think?" Elena quickly looked over at me. "What is it, Maddi? Do you know anything?" She asked desperately. "I know he's real. I know that he's dangerous and not to be underestimated." Damon rolls his eyes "And how exactly do you know that?" I stand and glare at him "Damon if you are going to be an ass then I'm leaving. Besides Elena and I have school," I look at Elena "Let's go." She nods and stands.

Damon raises a brow at me "Oh all-knowing one bless us with your information." I close my eyes trying to keep from throwing him through the window. "Lena please hurry and say your goodbyes, I'm going to text Bonnie and ask her for a daylight ring for Rose." Stefan seems to notice that I'm ready to kill Damon cause he speaks up, "Look Elijah's dead right?" Just the memory of Elijah desiccated still causes some discomfort so I pull out my phone and text him. I just send a simple, 'hello' hoping that he's not busy. "So?" Damon grumbles.

"So, no one even knows that you exist," Stefan assures Elena. "Not that you know of," Rose interjects but Damon doesn't appreciate the realistic point because he says "Not helping." Stefan rolls his eyes so hard that I think he got motion sickness. "Look, I've never even met anyone who's laid eyes on him." Elena sighs and joins me in the doorway. "Maddi and I are going to school. We'll see you later."

Elena and I go out and climb into my car. Once we've pulled out the driveway I glance over at Elena. "So I know a little more than I let on." Her head snaps over "What?" I sigh before telling her "Okay, so we've met someone who has met Klaus. Someone that we have access to. Someone that Damon and Stefan would never allow us to go talk to." Her eyes light up with realization "Katherine." I smirk "Yep."

Time Skip brought to you by Elijah with a tattoo of a suit

We called Caroline asking her to come open the tomb door for us. After stopping by the house to get the Petrova book, so I could secretly grab Kat some blood and clothes. As we got out of the car Care pulled up, she got out and we began our journey through the woods. "Tell everyone I wasn't feeling well and I went home from school," Elena started. "And that I took this as a chance to ditch," I interjected. I am currently texting Eli, he had messaged back while in the car and I couldn't answer because I was driving so I was a little worried that he would be upset.

Maddie- I am so bored

Eli- School is supposed to be boring from what I've heard Elskan.

Maddi- I'm not at school

"I can't believe I'm agreeing to this, Maddi you know I'm a terrible liar!" Care huffed. "Care I know, trust me if we could've asked anyone else we would have. I mean remember that time a guy was hitting on me and I asked you to pretend to be my girlfriend and you said to him 'Yes, we are lesbian and have lesbian sex.'  So believe me when I say I know," I laughed while she glared at me. "Just keep Stefan busy, okay? I don't want him to know what we're up to," Elena laughed at us.

Eli- Then where are you?

Maddi- ...

"I'm even worse at duplicity!" She yelled. "Yup!" She gave me a look but went with it, "See! You know this Maddi but you still called me." I sighed but looked at her "Care if you do this I will take you shopping, okay?" She smiled and nodded, "Caroline you distracted us when Katherine paid Stefan a visit," Elena pointed out. "She threatened me," I went to say something before she gave me a pointed look "Not that I'm saying you should use that tactic!"

Eli- Maddison, where are you?

I looked at the message knowing I should answer but I was worried. I know he doesn't exactly like Kat, "Care just think of this as an acting job, okay? You know all you have to do is act as if we are at home, you need Stefan's help with something and then you get paid in the form of a shopping trip." I told her trying to calm her down.

Maddi- I'm at the tomb

I was holding a bit of hope that he wouldn't remember that Kat was there but I knew he would.

Damon- Hey M, Rose and I are going to Richmond. Wanna come?

Maddi- Sure! Be there soon, don't leave without me!

 As we make our way down the steps, Care continues to question our sanity. "Are you sure you wanna do this?" Elena huffs a breath "Yes, she's the only one who can tell me about Klaus, and how to stop him." I raise a brow and mutter under my breath "Not true but doesn't matter now." We stand there as Caroline moves the tomb door when she's set it to the side I step closer. "KitKat I brought you some things!"

We stand there for a moment waiting for her, as she shuffles near I smile sadly at the state of my best friend. 

Small time skip because I'm lazy

Caroline has just left and I'm pulling the stuff I brought Kat out of the bag. "Stefan know you're here?" Elena decides to ignore the question. "I brought you some things." I sigh knowing this won't go the greatest. "You came to bribe me? What is it you want?" Kat drawled. "I want you to tell me about Klaus." Elena sassed. "Someone's been busy. Also, why not just have your hot cousin tell you?" Elena whipped around to face me and screeched, "What?!" I winced, "As much as I would love that, I have somewhere else I have to be. Also, why not hear it from the source? I only know what she's told me. Now I have to go, Kat please tell her what you've told me. I don't feel like having to fill in the gaps. That would just be annoying." I step out but pop my head back inside to add, "Behave, don't kill each other... and no maiming."

Eli- You are seeing Katerina? Why?

Maddi- Elena wants to know about Klaus, and the "sun and moon curse." But right now I'm headed to Richmond.

Eli- Richmond?

Another Time skip brought to you by Stiles Stilinski being magicked into the beginning of TVD and fixing everything

After we made it to Richmond we pulled into this cafe with underground parking. I had spent the whole ride on my phone texting, Elijah, telling him why we were going to Richmond. I refused to speak to Damon during the drive. After Damon and Rose's mini-fight, we went in.