Chapter 6-S2/E8 Rose part 2

"So, what gives you the courage to call me?" Elijah asks as Rose leads us into the other room. "I want my freedom. I'm tired of running. Are you in a position to grant me that?" He turns to face Rose. "I have complete authority to pardon you and your little pet. What's his name these days? Trevor? If I see fit." Rose tensed, clearly affected by his words. "Katerina Petrova," he releases my hand, sitting in the chair next to us. "I'm listening."
"She didn't burn in the church in 1864," he pulls me into his lap. Situating me so my head is on his shoulder, and his hand is resting on my waist. "Continue," he's talking normally as if he didn't just pull me onto his lap. "She survived," alright Rose, we get that part. "Where is she?" I don't care if he is my soulmate. He's not getting Kitty. "You don't seem surprised by this."
"Well, when you called me into this armpit of civilization, which is a mere three hours from the town we know as Mystic Falls, I summarized it had everything to do with Katerina. Do you have her in your possession?" That was some serious sass. "No, but I have better. I have her Doppelgänger," I purse my lips, letting out a frustrated breath.
"Okay, first, what the hell? Why the hell are you two being so dramatic? Like is a whole ass monologue necessary? Can we get this over with, please?" I grumble, leaning back against Elijah. He softly grabs my hand in his and brings it to his lips, kissing the back of it.
"Elskan, do you know if what she says is true?" He asks, a small smile on his face. "Yes, she's my sister." He tensed, brown eyes locked on mine. "Alright, Rosie, you want your freedom. Mr. Suit here wants the Doppelgänger. There, we're done." Jumping up, out of Elijah's lap, and down the hall.

Elijah quickly catches up, grabbing my hand and twirling me to face him. "My name is Elijah, darling." I cackle evilly in my mind, "I know. Kat told me about you." I smirk as his face colors with confusion. "Why would Katerina tell you such things?"

"She likes me."

"Likes you?" He grabs my chin, tilting my head up. "In what way?" I walk past him. "She's my friend. She cares about me." He chuckles, "Katerina cares about no one but herself."
I whip around, "Do not insult my best friend!" He takes a step back in surprise. I turn back, walking back to the room. Elena, upon seeing me, stands and rushes over. "Hey, it's okay, we're okay." She nods frantically and cuddles into my side. "We're okay."
Nobody's Pov.
Right now, Maddie was prepared to take down anyone in the room to protect her sister. It didn't matter to her that Elijah was her soulmate, if he made any move to harm her sister... she would kill him. Elijah stepped closer, he felt uneasy about how far away she was. Of course, he knew she was safe, but the bond was brand new and he had a terrible feeling. He wanted to grab her and run, but he knew better.
"We have a long journey ahead of us. We should be going," Elijah felt as if he would lose her if he didn't get out of there soon. He wouldn't allow that to happen. "One last piece of business and we're done." he steps back and turns to Trevor. "I've waited so long for this day, Elijah," Trevor trembled. "I am truly very sorry."
Maddison's Pov.
"Oh no, your apology is not necessary," Elijah sounds almost amused, I think. "Yes, yes, it is. You trusted me with Katerina, and I failed you." This man looks like he's going to cry. "Well, yes, you are the guilty one. Rose aided you because she was loyal to you, that I honor." Elijah stops in front of Trevor, Rose takes a step forward. She seems worried, and she really only asked for her freedom, not Trevor's.
"Where was your loyalty?" Hmm, it seems loyalty is important to him. "I beg your forgiveness," this man gonna lose his head if he doesn't grow a damn spine. "So granted," Elijah moves and... Holy Shit... Elijah just chopped his head off! That was hot. Wait, no bad Maddie, stop that. "You!" I look to my right to see Rose sobbing, headed toward Elijah. "Don't Rose, now that you are free," Elijah turns back to me and Elena.
"Come," Elena jerks back. "What about the Moonstone?!" Seriously? Elena, shush. "What do you know about the Moonstone?" Elena straightens her back, acting as if she can intimidate him. "I know you need it, and I know where it is." I shake my head in exasperation. Elena, can you please just shush? "I can help you get it." I grab her wrist. "No, no, no, no, did I mention no! You will do no such thing!"
"You know where it is, Elskan?" I narrow my eyes at him. "Yes, I do. And you, Mr. Suit, are not getting it." He smirks, taking a step closer to me. "Are you sure?" I laugh a little. "Are you flirting with me?" Elena giggles from behind me. "And if I am?" I grin, stepping into his bubble, and laying a hand on his chest. I push myself up and whisper in his ear, "It won't work." He sighs and looks into my eyes, "Where is the Moonstone?" This bitch is trying to compel me! You know what, fine, "It's in the tomb with Katherine." Might as well go with it.