Chapter 25- S2/E12 "The Descent"

Getting up the following day was a task, with Elijah clinging to me on the couch and Elena and Jeremy sleeping on the floor next to us. The four of us fell asleep getting to know one another while watching a movie. I looked at Elijah's phone on the nightstand, seeing that he stole my charger sometime through the night, and noticed that Nik is still on the phone.
Using my magic to replace myself with a clone so that Elijah wouldn't wake up, I grab his phone and go upstairs. I turn back to the stairs and silence the upper floors, once I turn around I run into Jenna. "Morning," I smile at her. "Moring Emmie. Where are Jeremy and Elena?" I laugh a little. "They're asleep on the floor next to the couch." She furrows her brows, "Why are they on the floor?"
"Elijah stayed the night, he and I slept on the couch." She nodded at me with a teasing grin. "Love?" I hear Nik's deep and sleepy voice come from the phone. Jenna chuckles and heads down the steps. "Goodmorning, Nik." I hear him hum, "Goodmorning. What are you doing up?" I raise a brow, confused. "What do you mean? It's 7:00 in the morning."
"I thought you would sleep in since Elijah stayed the night." I scoff, "Just because my, whatever he is at the moment, stayed over doesn't mean I'm going to slack off. I have things to get done." He makes a noise, one that I can't decipher. "Like what?" I go to pull my phone out when I realize it's still downstairs. Then I faintly hear "Highway to Hell". "Shit."
"What?" I rush down the stairs but I already know there's no stopping it from waking Elijah. I make it back into the living room and see him sitting up staring at his hands in shock. His head snaps up when I clear my throat. "Oh thank the heavens." He rushes to grab me but trips over Jeremy and Elena. "Okay, everyone time to get up! Breakfast is ready." Jenna calls as she walks in. She freezes seeing Elijah, Jeremy, and Elena in a pile on the floor. Then burst out into laughter. Elijah looks at us like a deer in headlights, it's quite adorable.
I freeze them in their position long enough to grab my phone and snap a picture. Once I've unfrozen them I call Damon back. "Hey, man whore. What's up?" Damon replies in a hushed voice, "Maddison, I need you to get over here like now." I furrow my brows, "What's wrong?" He lets out a shakey breath. "Please, just get here soon."
After hanging up, "Elena, come on. We got to get over to the boarding house." She nods, going upstairs and dragging Jer behind her. "Elijah, will you come with?" He bites his lip with a look of hesitation on his face. "I'm not sure that's a good idea Elskan." I frown, "Why?" He sighs and grabs my free hand. "Your friends don't like me." I hear Nik snort from his side of the phone. Elijah's eyes shoot to his phone, eyes wide in realization. "Nik, don't laugh at him. Elijah, it's not that they don't like you, they just don't know everything yet. So, please come with me." He agrees, "Goodby brother," Elijah reaches for his phone to hand up but I move it out of his reach.
"No." He looks at me, a bit startled. "No?" I giggle at the look on his face. "I wan't him to stay on the phone." He furrows his brows at my confession. "Why?" He and Nik ask in unison. "Well Eli, I get to talk, see, and touch you, but all I have of Nik right now are my drawings and his voice. So, I want as much of it as I can get." He smiles down at me, laying a hand on my cheek. "You are precious to me." And with that he kisses me. (okay I know facetime wasn't a actual thing until 2010-2012 but idfc, were gonna be using it.)
The doorbell rings, "I'll get it!" Elena calls from her place by the steps. I go upstairs and change(into outfit above). Once I've made it back downstairs Jenna has placed breakfast on the dinning room table. I notice a small box inbetween Elijah and Elena. "Who package?" They both look at me, "Yours."
I frown, "I don't remeber ordering anything." I can hear a muffled laugh from Nik, "That's because you didn't love. It's from me." I raise a brow, "What is it?" I can practically hear the smirk in his voice. "Open it and find out." I pick up the box, carefully opening it. Moving the saftey wrapping I look inside and find a box for an iphone. "You did not."
Nobody's Pov.
Niklaus grins, "Oh, but I did." Maddison huffs and opens the phone box. Turning the phone on, she's surprised, although she shouldn't be, to see its fully chraged and set up. "What's the password?" Nik snickers, "What you and your witchy magic can't figure it out?" Maddie growls under her breath. She types in 'Mutt' but it only serves to make Elijah laugh. "What's so funny brother?"
"She tried Mutt." Nik huffs, annoyed but slightly amused. "Fine, it's Love," Maddison makes a blank face at the phone but types it in none the less. "Alright, now what?" Nik doesn't give her an answer other than hanging up. She gapes in disbelief, about to grab Elijah's phone and call him back to complain, when the iphone starts ringing. Looking at the screen she sees a shirtless picture of Nik and it says 'Favorite Mate' calling.
Maddison answers with an annoyed look on her face but struggles to keep it up because she can see him. Can see his face and the color of his eyes and Goddess it is amazing. 'He's so pretty,' she thinks. "Hello love," and Maddison melts. "Hi." This time she is unable to keep the warm smile off her face.