Chapter 1

"There's only one way to fix this. Unless you plan to tell them the truth, uncle."

"You must be out of your mind if you think I'll bring her back here. She'll only ruin everything for me again." 

"We have no other option, they're already getting impatient." She was tired of her husband's demands.

"Do whatever you want. But I refuse to have her back as my daughter. They only know Jin and will continue to only know him." 

He left the room, letting his wife and nephew figure it out for themselves.

——————————

"Are you sure he won't find us here?" 

"Trust me. They can't even touch us." He reassured his boyfriend. "I wonder what poor soul has to deal with their problem now." 

"They can't replace me. As long as I'm not there, it'll only be pure humiliation for them." Jin laughed. 

They parked their car and got out to unpack their bags.

"Ready?" Namjoon asked. 

Jin closed his eyes and took a deep breath in to start his new life as he always wanted. He opened them back to see Joon smiling at him, waiting for him. He took his hand into his own. 

"Love you." 

——————————

"Gross, you smell like sex." Lisa pulled away from the hug. 

"Come here, baby." Jisoo tried pulling Lisa back. They ended up running around their apartment, until she managed to lock Jisoo in the shower so she could go out.

"Is it the model from AJ?" Lisa asked, placing down the takeout she just got.

"Nope." Jisoo shook her head, opening her food. "Her manager." 

"Shut up. How? She wouldn't even smile at me." 

"I asked her about her work schedule and she asked me out for a drink." Jisoo shrugged, running back to their couch with her food.

"You get them without trying and my tries don't even get to them." Lisa wiped away her fake tears. "Life is unfair." 

"I thought she just wanted a little de-stress from her work life." Jisoo frowned, "We could've been good friends." 

"Aww, you poor thing." Lisa patted the older's head before flicking her forehead "Am I not enough?" 

"You're more of a pet than a friend." Jisoo scrunched up her face. 

"Just tell me if you're in love with me." Lisa flipped her hair. Both of them laughed, eating their dinner. 

They've lived together since they were eighteen and work together as photographers. Lisa took her in when Jisoo explained her situation to her and from then it's just been the two of them. 

They were already in bed when they heard a knock on the door. She kicked Lisa out of bed to answer it. Lisa cursed at her before leaving to get the door. 

There was nothing but uncomfortable silence that followed for the next few minutes. She called out Lisa's name but she got nothing back. 

"Lisa? Stop playing. This isn't funny." 

Getting suspicious, Jisoo got out of bed to see what Lisa was upto. She peaked out to see the door open and no one home. 

Jisoo quickly changed and ran downstairs. Her best friend was missing and she had no idea where to go.